Introducing Anchor Videos for Web
Sharing your podcast on social media just got a lot better with beautiful transcribed videos, now available on desktop.
Starting today, you can now use Anchor’s video creation tools via desktop to turn highlights from your podcast into beautiful, customizable and shareable videos, featuring word-by-word transcription that syncs perfectly with your audio.
Earlier this year we launched Anchor 3.0, the easiest way to make podcast, ever. As part of our mission to democratize audio, we believe it’s important to innovate on how that audio is shared. It’s always been a chore to visualize audio segments for social media, and with our new web tools, it’s easier than ever.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign into your account on anchor.fm/login
- Select or create an episode, hit the three dots next to a segment and click “Create Video” (you can create videos out of anything under 2 minutes)
- Touch up the automatic transcription
4. Trim it down
5. Choose colors (including your own custom colors!)
6. Download your file
7. Share! Your video’s ready to go out into the world!
And in addition to these new web tools, Anchor Videos for mobile are back by popular demand! From the free Anchor mobile app, just tap the ••• next to any short segment and select “Create video” to get started.
You can start making videos now with the free Anchor app for iOS and Android, or by logging into your Anchor dashboard at anchor.fm. And if you have a video you think we need to see, make sure to tag us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
We can’t wait to hear (and see!) what you make next.
– Team Anchor