Anchorage launches custody support for 31 new assets
Accelerating our pace of asset support to meet the needs of institutions and blockchain builders
Diogo Mónica and Nathan McCauley
Anchorage Digital is pleased to announce we’ve added 31 new assets from Q4 2021 to date.
Anchorage has always been committed to bringing institutions early participation in protocols that meet our stringent standards for compliance, engineering, and more. We are excited to grow alongside each protocol team, from asset support, to treasury management, and to offer continued support as protocols upgrade and develop new features to their blockchains such as staking and governance. We continue to see a rapid increase in institutional participation in digital assets and more demand for a variety of supported assets.
Anchorage looks forward to continuing to meaningfully scale our ability to support new assets, and we are honored to provide both protocols and institutions the secure and regulated services of our federally chartered bank.
To highlight some of our newer assets supported for custody, we’re delighted to have integrated the following protocols:
- Goldfinch (GFI): Goldfinch is a decentralized credit protocol that offers yields to crypto lenders by facilitating loans in the real world. GFI is the governance token for the Goldfinch protocol and was launched in January 2022.
- Maple Finance (MPL): Maple Finance is an institutional capital network, providing the infrastructure for credit experts to run on-chain lending businesses to fast-growing crypto-institutions. MPL is the DeFi protocol’s native token. Its utility is to provide pool cover, on-chain governance, and share in fees accrued to the Maple Treasury.
- Angle Protocol (ANGLE): Angle is a stablecoin protocol, providing open access to financial products for people all around the world. The protocol enables users to swap a wide range of collateral types at oracle value. ANGLE is the governance token for the Angle protocol. It can be locked for veANGLE to create proposals, to decide on the allocation of ANGLE emissions and of protocol revenue.
- Axie Infinity (AXS): Axie Infinity is a blockchain-based game and digital pet community founded by Sky Mavis. Axie Infinity Shards (AXS) is the governance token for the Axie Infinity game, used to reward players for interacting with Axie Infinity and holding the AXS token.
- Yield Guild Games (YGG): Yield Guild Games (YGG) is a DAO that invests in NFT assets and connects blockchain gamers around the world in the Metaverse. The YGG token is the governance token of the YGG guild.
- ParagonsDAO (PDT): PargonsDAO is a blockchain-powered gaming ecosystem that allows holders to control assets and simultaneously participate in governance and growth amongst its NFT and DeFi communities.
- Marlin Protocol (POND): Marlin is a secure networking protocol to scale blockchains that enables faster transmission of blocks and transactions between miners and full nodes, making web3 experiences smoother and cheaper. Being platform-agnostic, its plug-and-play network is interoperable with a wide range of consensus algorithms.
- Chiliz (CHZ): Chiliz (CHZ) is the digital currency for sports and entertainment, used by fans of some of the world’s biggest sports teams to purchase Fan Tokens on Socios.com. Fan Tokens provide access to an encrypted ledger offering governance, and membership rights to holders.
- Saddle (SDL): Saddle offers low slippage swaps for pegged value crypto assets on Ethereum, Optimism, Arbitrum, and Fantom. SDL is the governance token for the Saddle protocol, a decentralized automated market maker with an open source StableSwap implementation.
- Audius (AUDIO): The Audius platform token (AUDIO) is a blockchain-based decentralized music streaming protocol that gives artists greater control of their music distribution and a greater share of revenue driven by their creations by bridging artists directly to their fans. The AUDIO token is the governance token on Audius.
- Ribbon (RBN): Ribbon Finance is a protocol that creates crypto structured products for decentralized finance. RBN is the governance token for Ribbon Finance.
- Rarible (RARI): Rarible.com is a multichain, community-centric NFT marketplace, where users can create, collect and sell NFTs. Rarible.com is powered by the open-source and community-governed Raribie Protocol.
To list your asset with Anchorage custody, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is intended for informational purposes only. It is not to be construed as and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities in Anchor Labs, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, and should not be relied upon to make any investment decisions. Furthermore, nothing within this announcement is intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice and its contents should not be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any security or digital asset or to engage in any transaction therein.