AndUs Chain: AndUs Chain 1.0 & DEB Consensus Algorithm
Today, we’re going to talk about the most important and core competitive technology of AndUs Chain!
Problems with existing public permissionless blockchain consensus algorithm
There are three representative consensus algorithms that have been used the most before. PoW (Proof of Work), PoS (Proof of Stake) and DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake), each of which has the following limitations.
PoW causes unnecessary waste of resources due to competition in computing power and depend on consensus algorithms for their own computing power.
PoS is a consensus algorithm that relies on stakes, which centralizes mining and creates a gap between the rich and the poor in mining.
In addition, DPoS does not meet the basic value of the public blockchain and there is a limitation that it will be deprived of mining opportunities and concentrated on a small number of groups.
AndUs Chain has designed a deb consensus algorithm. Paid/free mining league concept enables fair node participation. It also fully realizes the value of decentralization, which is the core of the blockchain technology. It provides a fair opportunity for miners to participate and implements a blockchain philosophy through sustainable decentralization.
Main Features of AndUs Chain
The AndUs Chain ensures equalization of mining probabilities independent of the conditions of mining nodes. This concept of mining fairness was first proposed and implemented by AndUs, and the probability of node mining in the DEB consensus algorithm has a higher probability of mining compared to other consensus.
Decentralization is a key characteristic of blockchain technology. The concept of DTPS, which evaluates both decentralization and processing speed, was introduced by Ethereum co-founder Joseph Rubin. Complete decentralization has an index of 1, and centralization has an index of 0. As you can see in the image above, AndUs’ DEB consensus has the best position in both decentralization and TPS.
DEB Consensus Algorithm
The DEB consensus algorithm is an algorithm to ensure fairness in the consensus process, so anyone can participate in mining and get equal mining opportunities. Fairness in the DEB consensus algorithm is the key value of realizing decentralization.
1) Composition stage of paid mining league
- Nodes who want to mine can participate in the mining league after paying a small participation fee.
- Mining nodes in the mining league have the opportunity to create blocks.
2) Block generation stage
- Mining nodes create blocks including pseudo-random numbers.
- Ensure equal mining opportunities for mining nodes with increased mining probability each time you participate in the mining league.
3) Consensus stage
- Agreements are made by majority vote with the size comparison of pseudo random numbers (MRNR).
- If more than a majority of the blocks are preoccupied by each mining node under MRMR, agreement and finality are provided simultaneously.
The image above describes the DEB consensus algorithm. The mining league is formed first, blocks are created, and then the block agreement and the finality is spread.
The AndUs chain greatly improves Ethereum’s problems and performance.
ANDUS CHAIN 1.0
The key features of the AndUs Chain are as follows.
1) Fair consensus algorithm for sustainable decentralization (DEB)
2) Mining function without issuing crypto means no link between mining and issuing of crypto.
3) Ensuring the minimum period of confirmation according to the one-block security
4) High-speed performance above 1,000 TPS, the highest level of public blockchain performance.
5) Strengthen support for DAPP service ecosystem through connection between Ethereum and AI
We briefly looked at Andrews Chain 1.0 and Andrews’ DEB consensus algorithm. Please keep an eye on the official channel of AndUs chain, which has made many technological improvements without compromising the core value of the blockchain.
In addition, not only technology but also the application of the DAPP ecosystem is rapidly expanding! So, expect more to come!
AndUs Chain Community
If you have any questions about the Andus Chain, please contact the community below.
· Telegram (Chat): https://t.me/andusofficial
· Telegram: https://t.me/andusnews
<Key Information Site>
· Andus Corp website: http://andusdeb.com/
· Andus Chain website: http://anduschain.io
· Andus Explorer: http://explorer.anduschain.io
· Blog: https://medium.com/anduschain
· Github: https://github.com/anduschain