Tutorial: How To Set Up Daon Wallet
Daon Wallet is a mobile wallet dedicated to AndusChain transactions.
The following tutorial will teach you how to set up the Daon Wallet on your Android smartphone.
Open the Play Store app and search for “Daon Wallet.” Click the Install button to install the app.
Open the Daon Wallet app after installing.
If you have an existing Daon Wallet account, click the Restore Wallet button. If you are a new users, click the Create Wallet button.
In this tutorial, we will use the Create Wallet option.
Set up your PIN number.
Read the warning message very carefully and follow the instructions. Click the Continue button to proceed to the next step.
Back up your recovery phrase and then click the “Recovery statements have been saved” button to continue.
Confirm your wallet recovery phrase and then click the Continue button to finish setting up your Daon Wallet.
You will get the following confirmation message once the creation of wallet is successful.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your Daon Wallet! You can now be able to store your Daon (DEB) tokens and other AndusChain-based tokens.
Follow AndusChain and stay up-to-date:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AndusChain
- Medium: https://medium.com/anduschain
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/andusofficial
- Telegram Channel: https://t.me/andusnews
- Kakao: https://open.kakao.com/o/gJJDciJc
- Naver: https://blog.naver.com/anduschain
- GitHub : https://github.com/anduschain
- Websites: https://anduschain.io | https://andusdeb.com