5 years back I started developing apps for iOS and Mac OS. After my computer science graduation, I joined a leading mobile application firm in India. I learned Objective C with the help of my colleagues and started working on a project management tool for Mac. Mobile applications were booming back then, I got the chance to get my hands on the worlds most advanced mobile platform iOS. The journey continues…
- 5+ years of experience in development of mobile applications on iOS platform.
- Strong knowledge in Swift, ObjectiveC and C
- Extensive hands-on experience in building and architecting high-performance mobile applications
- Involved in end to end product development.
- Experience in mentoring other developors, mentor on codementor.io and hackhands.com
- Open source enthusiast. Helping developers by answering on stackoverflow and have contributions on github
- Experience in working with Apple watch OS, Swift framework/SDK development, realtime applications using firebase, social media integrations.
- Up to date with latest technologies in iOS
I have deep knowledge in Swift & Objective C . Mostly working with Swift these days. When you are in love with Swift, you try ignore your Ex. but you never forget your first love, thats what Objective C for me. If you tell me to choose one, ofcourse I will go with Swift.
My base in C is pretty strong, and I know little bit of java too.
I have experience in working with Firebase realtime database and Realm mobile database. Also worked on Core data and SQLite
Server side Swift
When I was need of a test server for trying iOS 11 Password Autofill , I decided to setup my own. Swift was my primary choice, of course the language that I know best. Tried different server side frameworks, finally ended up using Vapor .
- Care.com Sr. Software Egineer, iOS — May 2015 to Present
- Robosoft Technologies Software Engineer — Sep 2012 to May 2015
- Stack Overflow
Active member of StackOverflow, usually answers questions about iOS, swift and ObjectiveC
Though iam not very active on github because of time constraints, have plans to contribute more
AnilVarghese has 13 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.github.com
3. Technical Reviews
I have done technicals reviews for books
- Swift Essentials: https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/swift-essentials
- Game Development with Swift: https://www.packtpub.com/game-development/game-development-swift
Mail to: email@example.com
Connect via Linkedin