ANIVERSE Crypto Daily News_Dec 1, 2022💌
Thursday, December 1, 2022
ANIVERSE Crypto Daily News💌
1. Kraken Cuts 30% of Workforce Amid Crypto Winter
- The crypto exchange is laying off 1,100, after saying it was in hiring mode earlier this year.
2. Fed Likely to Raise Rates by 50 Basis Points in December; Bitcoin Jumps
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell said that “it makes sense to moderate the pace of our rate hikes” as soon as December.
3. Bitcoin, Ethereum Jump as Fed Chair Signals Slowing Rate Hikes
- The wider crypto market jumped with stocks Wednesday after Jerome Powell hinted at less aggressive interest rate hikes to come.
4. Telegram Announces Plans to Build Decentralized Crypto Exchange Following FTX Failure
- Founder and CEO Pavel Durov wants to steer crypto back towards trustless models.
5. $2 Billion Is About to Flood the Metaverse
- Animoca Brands, the parent company of Sandbox, plans to invest $2 billion in metaverse projects
SAND, the native token of the Sandbox, is down by more than 90% from its all-time highs.
Meta, the flagbearer of the metaverse dream, laid off over 11,000 employees recently.
6. Binance Acquires Japanese Crypto Exchange Sakura
- After landing regulatory approval in a host of European nations, Binance is now reentering the Japanese market via a new acquisition.
<ANIVERSE Official Links>
▶ Homepage: https://aniverse.io/
▶ ANIVERSE NFT Marketplace: https://aniverse.io/
▶ White-Paper: ANIVERSE — ANIVERSE (gitbook.io)
▶ ANIVERSE NFT Discord: https://discord.gg/larvanft
▶ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ANIVERSE17
▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aniversefoundation
▶ YouTube: https://bit.ly/2VAzaWe
▶ Telegram Official Group: https://t.me/aniverse_official_worldwide
▶ ANIVERSE Linktree : ANIVERSE | Linktree
▶ ANIVERSE Larva PFP NFT Linktree : ANIVERSE LARVA NFT | Linktree