We are looking for experienced and budding writers, data scientists, machine learning engineers & students to curate content for our community and audiences. We encourage you to create a Medium account as this ensures you remain the only owner of your posts and this complies with the Medium Terms of Service.
If you’d like to earn money for your posts, we encourage you to earn money through the Medium Partner Program. Based on engagement from Medium members (Especially if you write quality content picked up for curation by Medium) you can earn money behind Medium’s metered paywall.
As a writer, you will keep 100% of the earnings that you earn through the Medium Partner Program. Anolytics’ submission rules.
We are not too fuzzy about and want to encourage new writers a chance to express their learning and knowledge by combining with what we do best. Content mutually enriching is something we look forward to.
1. We follow Medium’s Rules and Terms of Service as this is a Medium Publication. Before submitting your post, ensure you have read them.
2. As explained in Medium’s Terms of Service, you own the rights to the content you create and post on Medium and therefore Anolytics’ Medium Publication (blog). You’re also responsible for the content you post. This means you assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights.
3. Quality is important to us, we recommend you read Medium’s Curation Guidelines before submitting content.
4. Anolytics’ reserves the right to add/remove/ edit any links to the content deemed necessary from an SEO perspective
5. You can edit or remove your post from our blog at any time.
Okay, now the rules are out of the way
How to get your article ready.
We enjoy fresh perspectives and experiences. We do however wish to publish high quality, professional blog posts for our community so here are our guidelines:
1. We encourage you that if you have a Medium account, it has a name and a bio that describes who you are.
2. As a best practice, we encourage you to tag out (Anolytics) pages so that the readers can connect with the write-up
3. Images are a great way to draw in readers. You can check out Unsplash where all their images are released under Creative Commons CCO.
4. Grammarly is every writer’s best friend. If you don’t have someone to proofread your work, we recommend using Grammarly to ensure any mistakes are caught before submission. You’re also welcome to ask within the Vine Community for someone to proofread your work.
Ready to publish
For first time writers who have never published with us, we ask that you email us your draft article at email@example.com
• Please do not submit content already published on Medium
• We will do basic proofreading to articles published on your blog, a PDF, or Google Doc.
• Include social media handles you wish for us to tag
Once you have published your first article, we will add you as a Anolytics Medium contributor and you will then be able to submit all future articles directly through Medium.