Get Gugel’s Secret Hold’Em Manager Heads Up HUD Config
I had a few people ask me about my custom color-coded Hold’Em Manager HUD config. I’ve decided to release it for $9.95.
Update: As of May 1, 2010, 75 people have purchased my HUD!
[caption id=”” align=”alignnone” width=”344" caption=”Hold’Em Manager Heads Up HUD Config”]
Sure, you can make a custom heads up HUD yourself. I’ve even told you what stats are particularly important for heads up. But here are 3 reasons why it’s worth the $9.95:
1. It’d prolly take you hours to put this config together yourself. A few hours of your time is worth more than $9.95, right?
2. It’s color-coded to make it easier to figure out opponent’s tendencies.
- Stats highlighted in green are loose/aggressive.
- Stats in red are tight/passive.
- Stats in orange are somewhere in between.
3. It’s +EV: It will probably pay for itself if it helps you make just one correct fold or valuebet.
Obviously, if you don’t like the config, you can just email me at email@example.com and I’ll gladly give you a full refund. No questions asked.
UPDATE: Here’s some clarification on what each stat means:
- VP_BB: Money voluntarily put in the pot from the big blind.
- VP_SB: Money voluntarily put in the pot from the small blind / button.
- WTSD: How often villain goes to showdown.
- PFR_SB: How often villain is raising on the small blind / button.
- 3Bet: How often villain is 3betting preflop.
- HD: Number of hands played.
- CB: How often villain continuation bets.
- FCbet: How often villain folds to continuation bets.
- CR: How often villain check raises.
- Donk: How often villain donk bets (bets out on the flop out of position).
- F3Bet: How often villain folds to a 3bet preflop.
- F-AF: Villain’s aggresson on the flop.
- T-AF: Villain’s aggresson on the turn.
- R-AF: Villain’s aggression on the river.