AnyaUp Logo Contest Official Guidelines and Rules
In 2016 we launched Anya (now AnyaUp) to accelerate the growth of businesses of all sizes, by connecting companies with skilled marketing professionals. As we’ve grown, we’ve rebranded to AnyaUp to reflect our sole mission: “Relentlessly and fearlessly helping creative talents and businesses of all sizes grow and succeed.”.
In celebration, we are launching a logo contest.
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins on June 28, 2017. Submissions will be accepted until September 28, 2017. The winner will be announced on our website, social media and through direct contact with the winner. In order for your entry to be reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to the AnyaUp team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted as original source files, including a high-res PDF, transparent PNGs and vector files.
- Professional: This logo will be featured on our website, social media and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: The logo must reflect and promote the theme of AnyaUp: Growth, Growth, and Growth!
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, your submission should have versions of various colors including black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- Fun: AnyaUp is all about turning passion and creativity into productivity and results, the logo should be consistent with this philosophy.
The winner will be selected by the AnyaUp team in conjunction with an external creative panel and announced on October 1st, 2017. Contestants agree that AnyaUp may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights of the logo, to AnyaUp. Additionally, AnyaUp may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary. AnyaUp reserves the right to not select a winner if, under its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- Contest winner will receive a $888 cash prize
- Contest winner will be featured on the AnyaUp creative platform (eternal glory and bragging rights!)
Find out more about AnyaUp at: https://www.anyaup.com/
Like our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/theAnyaUp/