Ethereum 2.0 PoS Beta Service Launch on the APIS Platform
Hello, this is APIS Team.
Ethereum 2.0 PoS Beta Service will be launched on the APIS Platform.
Although the market interest in Ethereum 2.0 and PoS participation is growing, it is difficult for normal users to participate as validator nodes due to the requirements such as 32 ETH deposit and high-performance node construction, so many of them are unable to participate.
APIS Platform developed an Ethereum 2.0 PoS service by designing an efficient structure that can lower these barriers to entry and minimize risks such as Slash. Anyone can now participate in Ethereum 2.0 PoS staking from a minimum of 0.1 ETH through the APIS Platform and receive Ethereum 2.0 PoS rewards without additional costs and node management.
APIS Platform Ethereum 2.0 PoS product participation method is similar to the Early Bird and proceeds in a round-by-round method. If you participate using ETH during the participation period, you can receive Ethereum 2.0 PoS rewards every week after activation, and you can freely choose whether to extend your participation after 30 days.
Ethereum (ETH) deposits will be supported from August 3, 2021, and the first round will be opened on August 6. Here are the details of the first Ethereum 2.0 PoS round:
Name: ETH 2.0 PoS Round 1
ETH Deposit Open Schedule: August 3rd, 2021, 13:00 (UTC +8)
Participation Open Schedule: August 6th, 2021, 13:00 (UTC +8)
Round Participation Period: 7 Days (8/6 13:00–8/13 13:00 UTC +8)
Round Participation Limit: 320 ETH
Participation limit per account (min/max) : 0.1 ETH / 320 ETH
- If the round participation period finishes or the limit is filled, the product participation will be automatically closed.
- Ethereum 2.0 PoS Product can only be participated with Ethereum(ETH).
- Activation will be finished in 7 business days after the round participation close.
- Participated ETH will be swapped into BETH(ETH 2.0 staking ETH).
- Reward will be distributed weekly, with BETH. BETH can be freely traded on the Binance.
- You cannot cancel participation within 30 days after round activation.
- If you don’t cancel participation 30 days after round activation, participation will automatically be extended and you can receive the reward every week.
- If you cancel the participation, you will not be able to receive the reward for that week.
- Current ETH 2.0 PoS product is a beta version. So there may be differences from the official service.
If you want to learn more about Ethereum 2.0, please check out APIS Platform’s Medium post.
For more information on the Ethereum 2.0 PoS product and how to participate, please refer to the Ethereum 2.0 PoS User Guide to be added to the APIS Platform.
For details on Ethereum (ETH) deposit, please refer to the information of APIS Platform Customer Center after opening.
If there are any additional questions regarding the product, please contact us via official mail or community. We will check it out and inform you.
APIS Official Website｜ APIS PLATFORM(apis.mn)