Hello, this is APIS team.
APIS Masternode Earlybird phase 8 starts on Sep 19th. 2020, at 13:35(UTC+8). It starts at Block no. 6,804,000 and please keep in mind that there could be a slight difference in the opening time due to the block creation time.
Please review the cautions and guide below before you join on Earlybird stage.
1. Before Earlybird starts, deposit/withdrawal and other Masternodes join will be temporarily suspended.
Due to platform stability issues, deposit/withdrawal and other Masternodes join will be temporarily suspended.
- APIS platform deposit/withdrawal and other Masternodes join suspension
Sep 19th 11:00 — Sep 20th 15:00 (UTC+8)
* Deposit/withdrawal and other Masternodes join/cancelation can be normalized sooner or later than expected and there will be a further announcement in such case.
2. Users can join Earlybird phase 8 with the APIS they allocated on Earlybird phase 7.
The amount you allocated on Earlybird phase 7 will be lifted before the phase 8 starts on Sep 19th and you can review the allocation.
You can find your cancelation record on [My asset — History — joined products] and the reward for the last period will be distributed normally on the due date.
* Other Masternodes cancelation will be unavailable from Sep 19th 11:00 to Sep 20th 15:00 (UTC+8). So we recommend you to cancel before phase 8 starts if you’d like to join with the amount allocated to other Masternodes.
3. You can’t cancel APIS Masternode for 24 hours after Earlybird starts.
How to join
[Web] — APIS platform(https://apis.mn/) -> Log in -> ‘Masternode’ tab -> Select a tier -> set the numbers and agree on terms and service -> ‘Join’ button
[Application] — ‘Masternode’ tab -> Select a tier -> set the numbers and agree on terms and service -> ‘Join’ button
※ There is no limit on number of nodes per account but you can join up to 50 APIS Masternodes at once.