Apollon adds 15 coins to the Nodebuilder Platform in 7 days
In seven days, the Apollon team has successfully added sixteen new coins to the Nodebuilder Platform!
Coins are split into three categories as follows:
- Cat A coins — These masternodes have been in contact with our community coin research team who meet the following criteria:
1) Visible team with verifiable online profiles;
2) Registered corporation or foundation;
3) Published business plan that outlines a clear path to revenue and endeavours to reach a sustainable cash flow position;
4) Have a detailed pro-forma to share.
- Cat B coins — These masternodes have been selected to be supported by the NodeBuilder platform by our community. No due diligence has been performed on these coins.
- Cat C coins — Coins in this category have been added as they are listed on major websites such as master masternodes.online, masternodes.pro, etc.
We are excited to announce that the new coins added to the Nodebuilder Platform include:
- Bitcoin Green (Category B): A transactional, daily-use currency designed to provide a scalable and sustainable alternative to Bitcoin.
- Pac Coin (Category C): PAC is a digital payment network connecting merchants and consumers with a fast, secure and more cost-effective payment network.
- Trittium.cc (Category B): Trittium provides borderless, flexible loan options to those left behind by the current, inflexible banks and loan companies.
- Concierge Coin (Category C): Concierge Coin Wallet will support Peer-to-Peer payments that will allow users to transfer funds, around the world at minimal cost.
- Sharing Market Coin (Category C): SMK is cryptocurrnecy based on POS.
- Xorn (Category B): A trading platform which enables a user to trade on DEX exchange easily, profitably and conveniently.
- Daral (Category C): Daral is a stable coin, which you can earn without having to push your family or vacation to the sidelines.
- Vivaldi (Category C): Vivaldi is a global platform for musicians from around the world to provide fair payments and fewer advertisements for listeners.
- SaveNode (Category C): SaveNode provides users with the ability to invest in multiple digital assets with ease, all through an intuitive and responsive mobile application powered by a state-of-the-art proof-of-stake (POS) mechanism.
- Condominium (Category B): A global decentralized network to plan your travel itinerary.
- PolisPay (Category B)
- Bulwark Crypto (Category B): A privacy based cryptocurrency project with a focus on hardware development and user freedom.
- CryptoFlow (Category C): Bringing users Fiat to Crypto transfers at market rates for as little as 0% fees and in minutes.
- GoByte Network (Category B): GBX is a cryptocurrency based on Dash aimed at vendors to provide monetary services.
- Logis Coin (Category B): A platform used to track the route and logistics of ordered commercial goods.