How to share your story on App Feature Wish List
Would you like to share some feature ideas for your favorite app or game on iOS and Mac App Store, Google Play, Windows Store or STEAM? We’d like to hear it!
Share your story — tell what app or game features you miss and help the developers realize it. Besides, if you publish your article until August 31st, 2016, you’ll get a chance to win iPhone 6S, Samsung Galaxy S7 or Microsoft Lumia 950!
This is the main information that we expect your story to include:
- What do you like about the particular app and how do you use it on your daily bases?
- What features do you miss and why do you think it would make the app even more effective and useful.
- Share your feature requests on AppStretch and link it in the story.
To contribute your story to “App feature wish list” and get a chance to win the prize you should:
- Publish your story on your personal Medium account
- Contact us at email@example.com with a link to your story
- We will review your story and approve it on “App Feature Wish List” publication.
Speak out your ideas and new app features might get implemented!
AppStretch is a new innovative way to collect feature requests from true app and game fans and enable them to help developers deliver the features the users want through crowdfunding and crowdpromotion support.
- Sweepstakes to win iPhone 6S, Samsung Galaxy S7 or Lumia 950 are available worldwide except for countries or territories embargoed by United Nations.
- To be eligible you must have or create an account on AppStretch and publish at least one feature request for your favorite app or game and share your feature request story on “App Feature Wish List” Medium publication until 31st of August, 2016.
- The winner will be solely responsible for paying any applicable taxes, import and/or other duties in a country of his/her residence.
- By participating in the “App Feature Wish List” contest you agree that your submission along with your name can be published publicly by AppStretch.
- The winners will be selected and announced until 15th of September, 2016.
- The prizes are listed in competition description.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed in any other form.
- If the winner cannot or doesn’t want to get the prize new winner will be selected.
- The winner will be required to provide a copy of his/her official ID and/or passport and other required information to comply with requirements of tax authorities of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Disclaimer: the campaign is organized by AppStretch exclusively and is not affiliated or endorsed by third parties in any way.