How Mobile App Fuels Growth For Startups In 2021 and Ahead?
If cliche “There Is An App For That” doesn’t hold much water earlier, it’s going to now.
With an insatiable appetite for mobile apps growing among the tech savvy millennials fuelling growth for technology startups. There comes a lifestyle evolution, especially the one in which errands are shifting gears to services with the help of mobile apps.
But for an already taken millennial, mobile app is a life saver. Right from dawn to dusk, we depend on our mobile and why not?
After all, mobile apps are changing the way we live!
And, in a technology-dominated market like Dubai, the last two decades revolutionized the entire digital landscape and crafted a conducive environment making UAE an outgrown digital-friendly country. And, in the UAE, where app developers are easily available, and entrepreneurship is motivated, the technology is laying fertile grounds for the country’s digital forerunners.
Mostly are already reaping the benefits, and many are in the queue.
According to Statista, the user penetration in the region (Saudi Arabia) is 95% which makes a great market with an excellent scope to craft a niche in the digital hierarchy.
So, before we jump to the dawn of the digital era in Dubai, it’s advisable to have a quick-rundown from where it all started!
An Outlook To the App Economy!
In 2008, Apple store was launched with merely 500 apps under its name. While at nonce, 1.85 million distinctive iOS apps are available for users to download. On the contrary, Android offers 2.56 million apps available on Google play store.
The above-shared stats clearly show that smartphones have a significant impact on the way we live our lives today. Besides, we can easily have a passport to adventure, access the complete Western canon of music, plan a date with our better half, manage our diaries, documentation, and payments.
Undeniably, Augmented Reality apps are transforming the way we interact with the outside world, while mobile games account for the lion’s share in the present gaming industry revenue.
Not to forget, mobile apps have played an unskippable part during 2020’s Coronavirus epidemic. These mobile apps facilitated social distancing and contact tracing for better understanding.
If you still feel surrounded by the shadow of doubts, remember the app economy is all set to experience an upthrust CAGR of 37% in the measured period, growing from $ 1.3 trillion in 2016 to $ 6.3 trillion by 2021.
Now, let’s discover what makes Dubai, UAE a HOT-BED for Techno Innovators and It’s Potential In 2021!
The UAE In 2020 — A Year Of Digital Dawn
Dubai is nothing less than ambitious.
Unsurprisingly, Dubai today is harnessing technology to drive pioneering investment programmes created with a core objective to make the Middle Eastern a technology hub and transform the lives of 3.1 million citizens.
2021 — The year of Dubai Golden Jubilee, the government aims to improve resident’s lives and bolster its position as an epitome of a global city by handwriting technology into its fabric.
Also, high penetration of digitalization with experienced app development companies in Dubai is opening opportunities for higher economic growth with social inclusion and easy access to quality education and healthcare.
Dubai In 2021- A Technology Fore-Runner
When enthusiasm for smartphones and technology amalgam together for Dubai residents, the city is all set to harness technology for the common good. From Blockchain to Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, technology is swapping bricks-and-mortar stores as the foundation for the emirate’s vision.
While Dubai technology journey started in 1999, numerous technology advancements took place during the last two decades, like the launch of Dubai internet city, Dubai e-government, Dubai smart government and, in 2014, The Smart Dubai Initiative.
All these initiatives have pioneered an exceptional quality of life and an unparalleled business environment for entrepreneurs and budding businesses.
Stepping To 2021
With social media marketing setting the new trend, it’s highly recommendable to have a mobile app for your business in this technology-dominated world.
With 83% of people using Facebook for socializing or finding a new place to shop or visit for a quality time, your business not being online means having butterfingers on lion’s share of 83 per cent.
Mobile apps offer better business and brand awareness without any second thought. Mobile apps are imperative to everyone in comparison to mobile-friendly website. In short, mobile app is “Ace Of Triumph” for every business from finance sector to education and lifestyle to food industry.
To advocate the above statement, a survey from Statista stated that 65% of respondents stated that mobile apps add value to businesses in Dubai.
From the ocean of benefits, I have listed a handful advantages of mobile app adding to businesses in Dubai, UAE.
- Startups need an unskippable online presence in the global marketplace. And, mobile app developers offer a lending hand in cementing their nook with an innovative yet groundbreaking mobile app and also increases productivity.
- Artificial Intelligence is a critical turner in the flourishing mobile apps aisle contributing on a large scale, especially during the epidemic.
- Mobile apps enhance user interaction and bolster its customer-partnership. Besides, mobile apps increase customer loyalty and uphold client retention rate.
- Mobile proves beneficial in minimizing the risk of client churn out rate. It retains clients for the long term and makes your business visible to a bigger audience.
- Mobile apps are known for powerful responsiveness in comparison to typical websites. A complete set up helps startups to solve complicated problems, data estimations and analytics.
- Everyone prefers mobile apps because it offers them instant information and results.
- The feature of push notification in mobile app reminds users about new releases, gifts, discounts and vouchers. This approach helps businesses earn their client’s trust and improve on their brand awareness.
- Mobile app’s push notifications offer new deals and products to keep their customer updated about their business and build a stronger bond with them.
- Last, but not the least mobile app collects customer desires and interests and helps startups to research users and optimize their app accordingly.
Here’s The Happiness Quotient For App Development In Dubai
Even though it’s still in it’s fancy stage, Dubai’s mobile app development industry is upto the brim with enormous growth possibilities awaited. Local giants in partnership with innovative yet experienced app development companies in Dubai have already marked their niche and for surely the game is on for 2021!
Let’s have a look at the stats below for a clear picture of what present will bring!
- According to a firm in Dubai, the UAE market captures 60% of the smartphone and mobile app market of the complete MENA region.
- Lately, a recent study by Accenture states that there is potential for Dubai tech-hub to contribute significantly to the economy of UAE, along the lines of 14 billion to the GDP of the country.
With a gradual decline in the prices of oil, a lot of governments, as well as private firms, are looking for numerous different markets to invest. And, as a result of this diversification, Dubai is becoming a HOT-BED for tech-innovations. Therefore, mobile apps have an upsurging demand for the future.
So, without any ado, Be Future-Ready!
Debut Of Startups In Dubai
Numerous startups took plunge in the techno-world of Dubai.
They access and evaluate markets with their inventive and groundbreaking ideas to touch new heights of growth. And, with distinctive business verticals like education, health and retail e-commerce emerging in Dubai, they have complete support from government and non-government firms.
Several tech startups have witnessed an early success. To name a handful of successful startup, there’s a sharing car rise company Careem, delivery service provider firm Fetchr and not to forget the online restaurant platform ReserveOut.
And, unskippable things about these successful startups are:
- All of them are rooted in Dubai.
- Mostly among them have raised funds between $500K and $2M.
- All together, these startups have raised $2.3B roughly.
Now, Is The Time For App Development Players To Come
Undeniably, this is an exciting time for newcomers in Dubai. It’s presently home to two behemoth successful unicorn startups Careem Networks and Souq.com,which were valued at $1B in 2016 while at nonce, Souq ranked #405 globally with sales of 206.5 M in 2019.
Regardless, the economic environment being tougher than other regions in the Middle East, Venture capitalists are all set to invest money in Dubai startups. The right app developers in Dubai make possible your app development journey is hassle-free and a big success.
Also Read : Top Mobile App Development Company in Dubai
Are You A Startup In Dubai?
Are you among those smart, tech-savvy, digital entrepreneurs who adhere in nothing less than the best to grow their business.
So, if you want to ride the mammoth wave of growth with Free Project Estimation, be a part of this app revolution and get started with your innovative mobile app.