Apron Network Monthly Report
- Communicate technical details with SBP and promote M2 review
- Try web service code based on another asynchronous framework, Tokio, to verify the possibility of replacing an existing framework. If possible, this can significantly reduce the problems in your code due to different asynchronous frameworks
- Design the statistical format of charging data, the way of saving and the related logic of charging
- Implement and debug upload direction traffic statistics
- Debug the validity verification of billing data and the logic to prevent data conflicts
- Debug regular generation of user use report code logic, to be completed after IPFS interface debugging docking
- Debug the prototype code for storing data using Infura IPFS and familiarize yourself with the relevant APIS
- Continue to contact SBP for advice on the M2 review
About Apron Network
Apron Network is a decentralized infrastructure service platform built by employing Polkadot technology in the blockchain world. Apron has adopted the idea of being a decentralized platform which belongs to a middle service that provides a connection between the blockchain and the application software. It aims to make transactions for infrastructure software services simple, efficient, and reliable by connecting service providers and users in the decentralized service market. Apron has obtained fund-raising from NGC, Monday Capital, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant.
Apron Network will connect to multiple public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Filecoin, Helium, including Layer 2, providing developers with low-cost various blockchain ecological infrastructure services in the forthcoming future.
🛎 Reach Apron on: