APWine $1M Seed Round Closed
We are excited to announce that APWine has closed its seed round. Today, the Winemakers council welcomes a range of new partners who will help us build the best yield tokenization infrastructure and produce the finest blends.
The DeFi ecosystem is a fast-growing environment with many notable actors and dynamics. It is necessary to grow our network and build meaningful partnerships to deliver a great product, well-integrated within the ecosystem.
As such, we’re happy to be supported by a rich selection of investors, both investment funds and DeFi builders, including:
- Delphi Ventures
- The Spartan Group
- DeFi Alliance
- Decentralab | Grégoire le Jeune (Oiler) & Louis Guthmann (Starkware)
- Rarestone Capital
- Spincrypto Capital
- Ternary Capital
- Harvest Finance
- Jarvis Network
- Ajit Tripathi
- Marc Zeller (Aave)
- Doo Wan Nam & Gustav Arentoft (Maker Foundation)
- Daryl Lau (Mechanism Capital)
- Marcos del Rio & Caleb Sheridan (ArcherDAO)
- Alessio Delmonti (PieDAO)
- Chandresh Ahawar (UniLend)
- TokenBrice (Tokenbrice, DeFi France, BanklessFr)
- Avihu Levy
- Nathan Sexer (Must Cometh, Ethereum France, ETHCC)
- Simon Polrot (ADAN President)
- Sajida Zouarhi
and other great builders in the DeFi space!
Details of the Seed Round:
Seed Raise — 1'000'000 USD
Token Allocation — 3'000'000 APW (6% of total supply)
Seed Round Token Price — 0.3333 USD, 2 years linear vesting
Fully Diluted Valuation — 16'666'667 USD
What’s next for APWine ?
- Audits: We are preparing the upcoming audits to publish the post-beta, release version of APWine along with the token generation and liquidity mining program.
- Recruiting: We’re looking for talented and passionate developers to help us scale and iterate on APWine features. There is currently an open position for a Solidity developer.
- Two developers from the core team have now moved full-time on the project. Gaspard will be focusing mainly on the smart contracts side while Ulysse, who left Amazon last week to focus fully on APWine, will also be working on the UI design and implementation.
- We recently welcomed Redmption to the team to improve our communication and our two-way engagement with our growing community of Winemakers.
- More Integrations & Features: In the coming months, we plan to iterate over the protocol to improve the building blocks and mechanisms of APWine. Integration with more platforms and products is also coming down the road. Wine production will be as engaging and dynamic as ever!
You still don’t know what is APWine?
It is never too late to learn how to make your own blend!
APWine brings a new primitive in the DeFi ecosystem, allowing people to tokenize their yield. This lets farmers trade yield in advance.
Imagine a DeFi ecosystem where you can sell immediately your monthly yield or get the opportunity to buy yield at a discounted price! That’s the magic of winemaking: the more mature it is, the better it gets!
You can join the wine family today by following us on the following platforms: