Weekly Update #8
Transparency is a core value that we at AQUA believe in. We understand that trust needs to be built between us and our community by showing all our progress and setbacks. In the time leading up to our AQX Token Sale, we plan to post updates each week. We are looking forward to providing everyone with announcements, progress reports, as well as any changes to our goals or ideas throughout the process.
- Our Pre-Sale phase #1 for 100% BONUS will end October 6th, 2018. Phase #2 for 50% BONUS will last until November 5th, 2018. You can see the live counter by signing up on our dashboard at ico.aquaintel.io
- Our Telegram community is still growing rapidly so join us today!
- We have partnered with Blonde2.0 for all our PR. We are exited to work with them to produce far reaching publications.
- The AQUA Team will be attending Token Fest in Boston on the 13th and 14th of September. If you’re there, let us know!
- We had an awesome time at Blockshow Las Vegas! We also had a few interviews with links here. We will keep the community informed of possible meet ups!
We completed our draft wireframes for AQUA Mobile. We are now working on the architecture and UI/UX of these wireframes. Rigorous testing on our smart contract models is also in progress.
Lawyers are in the process of drafting the terms & conditions for a SEC-compliant token sale.
We are excited to welcome Jim Rice to our team! Jim will be our advisor for business & marketing strategy.
Jim is the Former CIO and Board Member of ECRM (Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing); a provider of enterprise software and strategic processes. Jim is well-known for building out ECRM’s technological systems along with creating and executing the strategy and road-map for its wildly successful data, analytics and comparative analysis systems. ECRM’s enterprise software and strategic processes bring efficiency in the buying and selling process through its portfolio of innovative proprietary software that streamlines interactions between manufacturers and retailers in the consumer products industry (health and beauty care, general merchandise, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals and electronics). Jim spent more than 19 years with ECRM and retired from the Company in 2016 after the Company was acquired for the 2nd time in less than 24 months for 9x its initial purchase.
AQUA Intelligence is developing a data-driven platform on the blockchain that will allow consumers to monetize and validate their personal data. AQUA has planned a complete roadmap to build AQUA Intelligence and is proven in their ability to execute with a demonstrable product in service. Part of their strategy is to gather data from their current products and discrete data sources to build the industry’s first comprehensive profile system for the international market. By leveraging Artificial Intelligence along with predictive analytics, these profiles will enable businesses to improve sales, retention, conversion and customer satisfaction, significantly. AQUA is poised to evolve in a multi-billion dollar industry with significant market potential. You can learn more about AQUA at aquaintel.io and help support our mission.