Updated as of 05/31/2018
The application of the Blockchain technology to the century-old real estate industry seems like a match made in heaven.
A technology that’s disrupting the very fabric of how we perceive and do business and an industry waiting for the next big thing.
As we move closer to AQWIRE’s token generation event, here are some of the most asked questions:
What is AQWIRE?
- AQWIRE is a blockchain powered platform designed to empower brokers and property developers to gain access to international real estate investors all over the world. Likewise, it opens the world to property investors by giving them information and access to the most reliable developers in the world’s most promising real estate markets. The goal is to create a community where brokers, developers, and property buyers can engage directly using blockchain technology and smart contracts to facilitate transactions. This will also simplify the KYC (Know Your Customer) process and validate both property developers and buyers and secure transactions for both parties.
What is QEY?
- QEY is the token required to utilize the AQWIRE platform. There will be a total of 250 million QEYs produced and 100 million (40%) will be sold during the ICO sale and pre-sale.
What is Qwikwire? What is its relationship with AQWIRE?
- Qwikwire, the developer and owner of AQWIRE, is the leading cross-border payments platform for real-estate related transactions in South East Asia. The company has been operating for more than 3 years since its founding in Silicon Valley in late 2013. It started out as a payroll payment system for international freelances in its first year before it pivoted to enterprise cross-border payments. The company has been profitable since May of 2017. AQWIRE will be in advantageous position to execute all its transactions because it will be supported by Qwikwire’s powerful global payments collections facilities. Qwikwire can collect payments using credit/debit card, ACH, eCheck, SWIFT, and a Crypto gateway.
How will the tokens be distributed?
- 40% shall be sold to the public (100 Million tokens) and 60% will be distributed to property developer partners, future project developments.
Can I buy tokens with fiat currencies (USD, Euro, PHP)?
- We are only accepting ETH.
Can I buy tokens even if I am not in the Philippines?
- Yes, you can. Although, please refer to the ‘Restriction’ section for countries/citizenship that aren’t allowed to partake in the public sale.
Where are tokens going to be sold after ICO?
- You can buy tokens in open exchanges after the ICO.
What happens to the tokens (if) which are left unsold?
- The tokens will be destroyed.
How long would it be after the token sale that the tokens are transferable/tradeable?
- 2–3 weeks after the ICO ends.
How can I participate in the token distribution?
- You can join in the pre-sale (May 15, 2018 onwards). For more info, you can go to our website: www.aqwire.io or join our telegram group: t.me/AQWIRE
Is there a maximum or minimum number of tokens that can be purchased?
- The minimum number of tokens that you can purchase is 0.1ETH. The maximum amount for one individual shall not exceed 250,000 USD.
Why only accept ETH?
- The QEY token will be an ERC-20 token and the distribution will be managed by smart contracts. Accepting ETH will save us a great deal of time on crypto conversions, accounting, etc.
What ETH compatible wallets are recommended?
- NO EXCHANGE WALLETS!
- All ETH wallets should work as long as you have the private key to the wallet (Ledger Nano S, MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, etc).
What mobile wallet will support storing of tokens?
- We don’t recommend using mobile wallets at this point. Unless you\’re using a hardware wallet with a mobile OTG adapter.
How will I know if my purchase was successful?
- If your purchase was successful, the ICO smart contract will return QEY tokens when you send in the ETH.
Can I deposit cryptocurrency directly from an exchange (such as Coinbase, Kraken, Poloniex, etc.)?
- NO, DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE WALLET! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FUNDS.
Are residents of certain countries excluded from participation in the AQWIRE crowdsale?
- Due to existing regulations we are unable to accept participation from citizens of United States and People Republic of China.
For more questions, you can join our telegram community:
And, subscribe to our newsletters: