Arcana Supports ETHIndia’s ETHernals Hackathon with $5000 in Bounties
ETHIndia’s Online Hackathon series has kickstarted this year with the launch of ETHernals.
The month-long hackathon is taking place online from Feb 25th to March 25th, 2022.
We’re announcing bounties of upto 5000 USD across different tracks 🔥
Judging Criteria 👇
- Degree of integration with Arcana and how well it is leveraged
- Completeness of functionality
- Utility/novelty of idea
- Utilisation of other products in the hack that improves the overall product utility
You can use one or all of Arcana’s products — Social Auth, Encrypted Storage, and Access Control 🙌
- 2000 USD for the winner
- 1000 USD each for three runners-up
- Build privacy preserving social networks.
- Marketplaces with secure data storage.
- User Profiles that can represent various user data such as profile photo, degen scores, favourite apps, and custom fields, and is portable across Defi/NFT/gaming platforms. Leverages Arcana’s access control to grant granular access to user’s profile.
- Tokenization of various assets into NFTs — Music, Photos, Contracts, Certificates, etc.
Use your imagination and feel free to build any DApp that excites you! 🚀
Enroll 👉 https://ethernals.devfolio.co
Developer Resources 📚
About Arcana Network
Arcana is the Web3 Infra to manage your data layer. Web3 App and wallet developers use Arcana’s SDK to authenticate users by generating wallets with Social and Passwordless Auth, Store Encrypted Data, and Manage Access. Built for Ethereum and EVM based chains, with Arcana’s privacy stack, developers can build secure and privacy-preserving apps with a seamless user experience.
Arcana has raised 2.7Mn USD from some of the leading investors and founders in the ecosystem such as Balaji Srinivasan, Founders of Polygon, Woodstock, Republic Crypto, and Digital Currency Group.
Watch out for Arcana’s upcoming Testnet and Mainnet in 2022.