TRIP | DISCOVER AKOURA
We are heading to Akoura, a picturesque Lebanese village located in the Jbeil district. Akoura is known for the abundance of its churches, more than 40 historic churches in one village, in addition to its natural beauty.
Discover Akoura from a local perspective, tour the town, visit its churches, embrace its nature, and enjoy local food with a view towards Ibrahim river.
Sunday, June 23, 2019
Meeting point: 8:00 AM — Dunkin Donuts, Martyrs’ Square, Downtown Beirut
Fees: 30,000 LBP
to be paid on the day of the trip — covers transportation, entrance fees, and organizational fees.
The program is subject to changes on the day of the trip
Meeting & Departure from Beirut — 8:00 AM
- Breakfast Stop
- Visit Saydet el Qarn and enjoy a panoramic view of the mountains
- Hike to Saydet el Habes (15 minutes)
- Visit Mar Boutros and Boulous Church carved in the mountains of Akoura
- Tour other Churches
- Lunch Stop at Al Rabih Restaurant
- Visit Yanouh Parsi Temple
Lunch stop will be at Al Rabih restaurant in Akoura.
- Option 1: 18,000L.L. — Mixed Grill plate including hummus, taboule, fries, and soft drink.
- Option 2: 15,000L.L. — Fattouch, vine leaves, fries and soft drink (Vegetarian)
- Option 3: A la carte
This will be a long walking tour that might include hikes in the village, so make sure you come prepared. Wear comfortable shoes, bring your hats and your water bottle.
Limited places. Reserve your seat by filling the Registration Form. Once you fill the form, your seat is reserved.
Kindly note that we will contact you for confirmation two-days before the trip.
For more information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org