What is Arkane?
Arkane is a translation layer. It translates a difficult language (blockchain) into a language understood by most developers (REST API).
So Arkane is not a wallet? Arkane has a wallet. The Arkane wallet is an example of what developers can build using Arkane.
With just a few lines of code, developers can give their users the option of securing their digital assets via owning a blockchain wallet without leaving their platform. We take care of all the nitty-gritty blockchain requirements so you can focus on your core business.
As a blockchain-enthusiasts what can Arkane do for me?
- One account and one place to manage all their wallets.
- Get access to their wallets using socials logins.
- Ability to transfer crypto to any of their crypto and non-crypto friends.
- Ability to manage wallets on multiple blockchains.
- Customer support (3 person team ready to help out where needed, less than 24hrs response time)
- Provide a wallet that is browser and device agnostic. Any device, anywhere. (including mobile)
- Offers support for digital assets on multiple blockchains. Tokens (ERC20) but also NFT’s (ERC721, ERC1155).
As a developer what can Arkane do for me?
Projects/Dapps using Arkane can produce an application:
- that doesn’t require users to own a blockchain wallet. (apps can provide one for the user)
- that doesn’t require the end-user to download software (browser extensions, dapp browsers, …)
- that works in any browser.
- that is device agnostic (web, desktop, mobile, console)
- that can be put in the iOS and Android store (e.g 0xGames has 0xUniverse, 0xWarriors and 0xRacers in the Apple and Google store)
- where the blockchain technology is not visible to the end-user. (White labeled)
- that can define certain restrictions/limitations on wallets. (App wallets)
- which supports multiple chains. (e.g items on Ethereum and TRON, …)