Fintech Podcast — Episode 189
Interview with Felix Feng
Co-founder and CEO of Set Protocol
In this interview, Mike Townsend interviews Felix Feng, founder of Set Protocol.
He previously worked at 21.co (acquired by Coinbase) and Radius and graduated from UC Berkeley. We learn how Felix came up with the idea for Set Protocol and how he raised money and grew his team.
Set Protocol basically allows you to buy and sell crypto management strategies for the average person, similar to how an ETF works on wall street. Check it out at Set Protocol.
In the show, we talk about what Set Protocol, which is an ERC20 token of crypto assets that automatically rebalances based on the strategy, who is using it, who’s benefiting. We discuss why in 2017 lots of ICO’s were returning nearly 100x and it made sense to diversify, but in 2018/19 the long tail fell out of favor. There is a great article, How Set Protocol Works Under the Hood that explains more in detail about Set Protocol.
We promise you’ll learn a lot on this show, tune in!
Official Website: http://www.aroundthecoin.com
We are available on…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-coin/id805021615
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/around-the-coin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aroundthecoin
- Quora: https://aroundthecoin.quora.com/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aroundthecoin
- Medium: https://medium.com/around-the-coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundthecoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthecoin/