Fintech Podcast — Episode 234
Interview with Hossein Azari, CEO of Cmorq
In this episode, Mike Townsend interviews Hossein Azari, CEO of cmorq. As the Founder and CEO of cmorq, Hossein Azari has set out to level the world’s financial playing field.
After his first fintech startup, Clarity Money was acquired by Goldman Sachs, Hossein began his journey to build a data management platform that allows everyday consumers to access blockchain information through an easy to use interface.
With experience at Harvard, Google and Goldman Sachs, Azari is at the forefront of data science and computational economics.
- Mike Townsend: https://www.linkedin.com/in/townsendmike/
- Faisal Khan: https://faisalkhan.com
- Kinsa Durst: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kinsadurst/
- Min Kim: https://www.linkedin.com/in/minkimd14/
Official Website: http://www.aroundthecoin.com
We are available on…
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/around-the-coin/id805021615
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/around-the-coin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aroundthecoin
- Quora: https://aroundthecoin.quora.com/
- Buzzsprout: https://aroundthecoin.buzzsprout.com
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aroundthecoin
- Medium: https://medium.com/around-the-coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundthecoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthecoin/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/around-the-coin/