Introducing Art Bridge
A Portal To The Metaverse For Traditional Artists
Art Bridge is an NFT platform that simplifies the onboarding process for artists and creators looking to exhibit their work on the blockchain.
2021 has been a breakout year for Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). No longer considered mere digital toys for crypto-natives, today’s NFTs have evolved to facilitate a myriad of use-cases ranging from immutable artworks with provable provenance to blockchain gaming, digital identities and beyond.
The traditional fine art market has always been an exclusive club with a high barrier to entry for new artists, who must be considered ‘worthy’ by the network of art dealers and galleries in order to be recognized in the space.
Yet, even after clearing this hurdle, the sales process is fraught with friction as dealers charge hefty commissions and marketing exposure is limited to established clientele, usually resulting in the artists being underpaid for their work.
Web3.0 and the open economy taking shape is triggering a paradigm shift in the art world as it has enabled artists and creators to reach their audiences directly in a trustless manner with minimal friction, cutting out the middlemen. The provenance of an NFT artwork is immutably stored on the blockchain, eliminating the risk of forgery and fraud that continually plagues the traditional art world. Moreover, by connecting directly with fans, artists can build communities around their collections, keeping collectors engaged and gaining valuable insights that can be applied to future works. The ongoing success of the Bored Ape Yacht Club is a testament to the power of community.
Beeple’s $69M sale at Christie’s in March 2021 took the art world by surprise, and it has been racing to catch up. Sotheby’s and Christies have opened digital HQs and are continuing to showcase NFTs from established collections like CryptoPunks, Bored Apes, and Art Blocks, the on-chain generative art project that has soared in value over the summer.
Traditional artists are taking note and starting to embrace NFTs. Damien Hirst’s recently launched collection, The Currency, was enthusiastically received by investors and continues to perform well on the secondary market.
Art Bridge is the vision of a team of crypto-natives who are fully immersed in the DeFi/crypto space and have seen first hand the potential of NFTs to disrupt the art world. We see a gap in the market where many talented artists could benefit from the global exposure offered by NFTs, but are unable to access it due to technical limitations. Moreover, Asia remains an underserved market, as the majority of NFT projects today showcase Western artists.
Introducing Art Bridge
Art Bridge is an NFT (Non-Fungible Token) platform based on the Ethereum blockchain that aims to help traditional artists produce, authenticate, publish and sell their artwork as NFTs. We aim to become the premier platform for artists looking to expand their horizons to the NFT market. We will offer artists end-to-end solutions to onboard their work to the blockchain.
In contrast to other popular projects that are solely focused on Generative Art, we aim to serve the untapped traditional art market that already has a large audience. We are in preliminary discussions with various well-known traditional artists in Asia and look forward to introducing their work to the Metaverse as we help to usher in the future of art.
Our development team has the technical capabilities to launch and manage a wide array of NFT projects ranging from generative collections to standalone 1/1 artworks.
How We Work With Artists
Art Bridge aims to become the premier platform for artists looking to expand their horizons to the NFT market. We want to help artists focus on their art, and not worry about all the technical aspects of bringing their art onto the blockchain.
We will offer artists a one-stop-shop to onboard their work to the blockchain.
Our service offerings include:
- Market Research: Assisting artists to gauge market interest for their art style and developing a go-to-market strategy.
- Marketing Support: Working with artists to finalize NFT designs and pre-launch marketing support leveraging our network of industry connections.
- NFT Minting: Generating NFTs based on approved designs. All technical requirements from smart contract creation to a customized landing page for the artist are handled seamlessly by Art Bridge.
- NFT Sale: Launching the project on the Art Bridge platform and subsequently listing the project on secondary markets including OpenSea and Rarible. Additionally, ensuring that all sale proceeds and royalties are being directed to the predetermined addresses.
- Client Support: Providing top-in-class multilingual customer service to answer any queries from prospective buyers.
Who We Are
- Project Lead: Creat0r (@Cratr7) — Top 100 Degen, DeFi OG since 2018, Yield Farmer, NFT Collector
- Core Developer: Jintao (@axejintao) — Web 3 Developer, Core Developer @ BadgerDAO, DeFi OG, NFT Collector
- yyctrader (@yyctrader1) — Crypto/Equity Trader, DeFi Yield Farmer, Degen in Chief @ DefiantNews, Contributor @ Ubiquity @ Basis Cash
- jrrrrrr (@jrrrrrr21) — Video Artist, DeFi Degen Yield Farmer, Alpha Detective
- Toby (@toby_goodboy) — DeFi Yield Farmer, Graphic Designer, Digital Marketing
Art Bridge will launch in the coming weeks.
Our roadmap and a preview of the first NFT collection, along with an overview of our unique economic model, will be released soon!