AscendEX Weekly Roundup | Apr 3, 2021 — Apr 9, 2021
- Currently listed a total of 173 tokens with the product offering BTMX investment Multiple Card, Airdrop Multiple Card, Staking Service, BTMX Investment, etc., for potentially higher rewards.
- AscendEX accepts LINK, BCH, and DOT as multi-collateral assets for Perpetual Futures Contract starting Apr 7, 2:00 p.m. UTC, 2021. You can deposit LINK, BCH, and DOT in the Futures account to be used as collateral when trading Futures, besides USDT, USDC, PAX, BTC, and ETH.
- OKB is delisted from the platform on Apr 8, 2:00 p.m. UTC. Token Removal on May 8, 2:00 p.m. UTC.
- DMG and DMM: Governance (DMG) Yield Farming will be delisted and removed from the platform on Apr 12, 2:00 p.m. UTC, 2021.
Activities in the Spotlight
- Join Xend Finance (XEND) promotions: welcome rewards for new users, deposit & trade, and share poster to share 41,000 USDT rewards in XEND.
- Distribution Pool 5,207,463 USDT
- Total Est. Daily Profit/1MM BTMX The Last Week: 443 USDT
- Diverse global communities with 78,275 users from Korea, Russia, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Italy, Japan, Spain, etc., up by 326 over last week.
DeFi Project Highlights
- Xend Finance (XEND): Participate in limited-time XEND Pre-staking to have a great chance to earn EST. 15% APR.
- Bonded Finance (BOND): Annualized Return for Bonded Finance (BOND) Pre-Staking will be adjusted to 20%
DeFi Yield Farming Strategies & Est Annualized Yield
- Curve — USDT：8.86%
- HARD — USDX：7.34%
- HARD — HARD：10.78%