AscendEX Weekly Roundup |June 12— June 18, 2021
Our One Minute Digest
June 12, 2021 — June 18, 2021
- AscendEX currently has a total of 190 tokens listed and provides comprehensive product offerings such as ASD (BTMX) Investment Multiple Cards, Airdrop Multiple Cards, Staking Services, and more.
- AscendEX launched new perpetual futures contracts for FIL/USDT, FTT/USDT, and ETC/USDT on our Web, App, and API. The FIL/USDT, FTT/USDT, and ETC/USDT perpetual futures contracts are denominated and settled in USDT with up to 50x available leverage.
- AscendEX now offers Woo deposits and withdrawals via the BEP20 network. Enjoy lower costs and quicker processing times.
Promotional Events and Activities
- Participate in the futures “Trade-Share-Win” event: participants with daily futures trading volume (any trading pair) of 1,000 USDT or more will be eligible to win a share of the 200,000 USDT prize pool!
- Join the “AscendEX Summer Solstice” promotional event with a chance to win a series of mystery prizes, including discounted BTC, upcoming AscendEX auction tranches, airdrop rewards, and a prize pool of 20,000 USDT.
- AscendEX will launch the Hummingbot Liquidity Mining Portal June 22, at 12:00 a.m. AscendEX users will be able to access tools and upside that were previously only available to a small circle of sophisticated market makers. The campaign will initially support two trading pairs, BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT. AscendEX will launch eight additional pairs on Hummingbot Miner in the coming weeks.
- Distribution Pool 6,092,544 USDT
- Total Est. Daily Profit — 1MM ASD (BTMX), Total Est. Weekly Profit: 533 USDT
- Diverse global communities with over 81,000 users
- BTMX, BTMXP, and BTMXS have been updated to ASD, ASDP, and ASDS, respectively. Smart contracts for ASD and ASDS have also been updated.
DeFi Project Highlights
- Zignaly (ZIG): The Annualized Return for Zignaly (ZIG) Pre-Staking will be adjusted to 70% (June 18, 12:00 AM UTC, Est.)