BitMax.io Weekly Roundup | Nov 28 — Dec 4, 2020
Our One-minute Digest
Nov 28 — Dec 4, 2020
- Currently listed a total of 152 tokens with the product offering BTMX Investment Multiple Card, Airdrop Multiple Card, Staking Service, BTMX Investment, etc. for potentially higher rewards.
- Dec 4- Listed OpenDeFi (ORO) under the trading pair of ORO/USDT. OpenDeFi, powered by OroPocket, is designed to function as a bridge between real-world assets and the DeFi space to help bring institutional capital into the cryptocurrency market.
Activities in Spotlight
- “VIP Boost” Program underway: users who submit the screenshots of their VIP info on other platforms (30-day trading volume) will be eligible for the “VIP +1” level on BitMax.io for 30 days.
- Join ORO limited-time promotions: complete online quiz, retweet event post, join Telegram groups, deposit, and trade to share 17,500 USDT in tokens.
DeFi Project Highlights
- PowerTrade (PTF): est. annualized return was adjusted to 33%; Instant Unbonding Fee remains unchanged.
- Wootrade (WOO): stake WOO to earn 43% est. APR; stake continuously to get up to 40% est. annualized reward bonus.
- Distribution Pool: 2,283,145 USDTUSDT
- Total Est. Daily Profit/1MM BTMX This Week: 154 USDT
- Diverse global communities with 69,945 users from Korea, Russia, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Italy, Japan, Spain, etc., up by 217 over last week.
Social Media Matrix
BitMax Official Twitter Account 55,998 followers.
Learn with Us — Cross-Asset Margin Mode
Margin Trading on BitMax.io is a financial derivative instrument of Cash Trading. BitMax.io users can leverage their tradable assets for a potential higher return on investment. However, they must also understand and bear the risk of potential losses from Margin Trading.
BitMax Margin Trading adopts cross-asset margin mode. Under this mode, all assets in users’ Margin Account can be used as collateral to mitigate risks of unnecessary liquidation and potential losses.