BitMax.io Weekly Roundup |Sept 12 — Sept 18, 2020
- The first successful inter-chain asset transfer on Polkadot completed on Sept 13.
- UNI, the Uniswap Protocol governance token, is live now on Ethereum Network and listed on several major exchanges. UNI’s initial liquidity mining program is slated to go live on Sept 18.
- According to Glassnode, Ethereum Network saw a massive surge in miner fees following UNI launch. Almost $1M USD in fees was spent in a single hour, thereby setting a new record high.
- Tether created 150M USDT inventory replenish on Ethereum Network, and 250M on Tron Network. As of Sept 17, Tether has surpassed a $15 billion market cap.
- DeFi Data (as of Sept 18, 10 AM UTC): Market Cap $14,444,670,591 (Coingecko); Total Value Locked $9.12 bln, Uniswap Dominance 15.69% (DeFi Pulse)
Sept 15 — Hedget (HGET); Trading Pair: HGET/USDT.
The HGET token is the native utility and governance token of the Hedget platform. It will be issued on the Ethereum network as an ERC-20 contract and will have representation on a Chromia sidechain.
Sept 16 — Decentr (DEC); Trading Pair: DEC/USDT.
Decentr is building foundational Web 3.0 technology (web browser and platform) that gives data economic value.
Sept 18 — Pamp Network (PAMP); Trading Pair: PAMP/USDT
Pamp Network (PAMP) is the world’s first price-reactive cryptocurrency. Holders are rewarded when the price increases and sellers are penalized when it does not. The token adjusts its inflation rate based on market activity.
Activities in Spotlight
- Take on DEC Trading Challenge to share reward of 190,000 DEC (worth approx. 25,000 USDT).
- BitMax.io now supports deposit & withdrawal with FIO address. Deposit NOW for a chance to share 50,000 FIO airdrop reward.
- Join two limited-time PAMP promotions to share reward of 16,600 USDT in PAMP tokens.
DeFi Project Highlights
- FinNexus (FNX) Pre-Staking Program: instant unbonding & compound mode with 50% est. APR.
- Geeq (GEEQ) Pre-Staking Program: 36% est. APR
Note: Please refer to announcement on bitmax.io official website for further details.