Weekly Report (Mar 30— Apr 5)
Weekly Report in other languages:
- The overall progress of Asch v1.5 was smooth.
- Completed the design of the new consensus mechanism (second draft).
- Added new features on smart contract engine, like supporting data interface, supporting constants.
- Added about 30 test cases to test grammatical features, code coverage of about 75%.
- Completed upgrading closed beta environment (0.3.7 version).
- Completed upgrading the testnet.
- Updated the smart contract development guidance document.
- Added Util module to the smart contract core parts.
- Fixed bugs found during the test.
- Shared the latest smart contract design on Hackathon workshop group.
- AschPay V1.1.1 has launched officially.
- AschPay V1.1.2 submitted to Chrome Web Store for verification.
- Generated ts template tools according to ASCH smart contract meta data.
- Solved bugs on AschPay.
- Completed the transaction fee design.
- Completed the draft for the trading contest.
- Solved the bugs found in the test.
Marketing and Operations Updates
- On the evening of April 2, Hongcai Guo (Chandler Guo) announced he will serve as the consultant of ASCH Platform. He will use his own resources and experience to help ASCH to grow.
- ASCH team will hold the quarterly live talk with ASCH community this month, the specific time will be announced in advance. All questions and suggestions about ASCH are welcome, please stay tuned.
- The warm-up for ASCH 21 delegates has begun this week. There are 15 organizations and individuals, including the media, funds and KOL, has announced their intention of competing for being ASCH’s delegates. Candidates can warm up, promote and contribute during this month, and the community vote will begin in May.
Be part of ASCH:
English (main group): https://t.me/Asch_En
Русский (Russian): https://t.me/Asch_Ru
Türkçe (Turkish) ：https://t.me/Asch_TR
Việt Nam (Vietnamese): https://t.me/Asch_Vn
Українська (Ukrainian): https://t.me/Asch_UA