What a Stoplight Exchange Taught Me About Joy

It lasted 30 seconds and made me an infinitely happier person.

Vanessa Torre
Feb 10 · 6 min read
Photo by Matthew Ansley via Unsplash

have a teenage daughter. She brings me absolute happiness 90% of the time I’m around her. The remaining 10% is as frustrating as it could possibly be. This usually has something to do with a cat box which may or may not have been cleaned as it supposed to be. But, that’s a…