The Astar Crowdloan Event is LIVE!
The Astar Corwdloan Event has officially started and is live on Polkadot. We’re very excited about upcoming auctions on Polkadot, this is what we have been waiting for for over 2 years now. Astar is ready to become the best smart contract parachain in the Polkadot ecosystem.
Astar Network Crowdloan - Stake DOT and Get ASTR Today!
Support the Astar Network (Previously Plasm) Parachain Auction
Join now and get a piece of the highest bonus currently available in Polkadot Auctions!
Contribute to our Crowdloan Event by locking DOT! You will receive ASTR tokens for your contribution. We have allocated 1,400,000,000 ASTR, that’s 15% of our total supply! Besides the 15%, we also allocated 350,000,000 (5% of initial token supply) only for bonuses.
Astar has created 3 bonus levels! Everyone who is eligible can apply for one or all bonuses levels.
- Referral: share to earn more! For every 1 DOT, your friend contributed, you get 10 ASTR! Get your referral link on our crowdloan page.
- Early Bird: get a 20% bonus on your stake
- Early Adaptors: Lockdrop & Crowdloan participants get 10%!
How to participate!
How to use our Crowdloan page:
- Visit our Crowdloan page.
- Allow our page to use your Polkadot JS extension.
- Choose your correct wallet and amount you want to stake in the Astar Crowdloan Event.
- If you want to use the referral, paste the wallet address in the correct field of the referral, and you will get a 1% bonus for using the referral. This field can already be filled in when you used a referral link.
- Click ‘Stake Now’.
Join through CEX
NOTE: If you want to join the Crowdloan through exchanges, make sure you read their ‘Terms and conditions’ because some offer different bonus structures.
Join us through our partners & wallets
Astar Crowdloan Event — Part II
Recently, we released our bonus structure to our community. Now we will educate everyone about the Astar Crowdload…
Astar Network (previously known as Plasm) is a dApp hub on Polkadot that supports Ethereum, WebAssembly, and layer 2 solutions like ZK Rollups. Astar aims to be a multi-chain smart contract platform that will support multiple blockchains and virtual machines. Polkadot Relay Chain doesn’t support smart contracts, that’s why it’s important for the ecosystem to have a parachain that enables this for all developers who want to build in the Polkadot ecosystem. Astar is here to provide the best solution for all developers by not only supporting EVM but making a parachain where EVM and WASM smart contracts can co-exist and communicate with each other. Astar is also ready to answer the need for scalability by providing layer 2 solutions from day 1.
Besides being a true supporter of Gavin Woods’s vision and building on Substrate from the early days. Astar received the most Web3 grants in the Polkadot ecosystem with a total of 7. Astar believes that we and all other projects in the Polkadot ecosystem are building the future Web3.0 infrastructure.
Feel free to reach out to us!