Startups and Venture Capital in the Nordics
Big Things from Small Places
The Nordics lead Europe in value creation. With a smaller population, less capital, distributed across 5 countries, the Nordics have produced some of the most successful companies in Europe. These are often not just regional champions, but companies that win on a global scale.
- Charting funding, and startup success in Nordic countries
- An index of global champions: 23 of the Nordics most successful startups
- Total funds raised by VCs and internet investors in the Nordics
- Investors by stage (seed to growth), including international investors
- Late stage funding detail of Nordic participants
- US investors who participate in the Nordics
- Economic, cultural, and legal strengths and weaknesses
- Who to know: 34 partners of VC funds who shape the region
- Detailed profiles of 5 VC’s based in the Nordic region
- 8 success stories operating in 4 market sectors
- 16 rising stars in the Nordics
- Exit values and takeaways
A big thanks to our content partner Northzone, whose 20 years of experience investing in the Nordics and beyond made this report possible.
Please ❤ and share if you enjoyed this post!
Want to learn more about Frontline? Sign up for our quarterly newsletter to receive the latest portfolio news, upcoming events, and team updates!