2FA Guru is live; NFT launched
Real-time cyberattacks are increasingly common, and it’s important to warn users of the trust assumptions and pitfalls associated with using protocols. Security measures might never be a panacea, but having solid safeguards in place go a long way in minimizing the risks that comes with using new, novel applications.
We’re excited to announce that 2FA Guru is now live.
- Login with your primary wallet on 2FA Guru
- Open your 2FA authenticator application (Authy, Google Authenticator, 1Password, LastPass are some great examples) and scan the QR code
- We would also recommend linking a recovery wallet to your primary wallet so that you’re able to reset the 2FA in the event that access to the 2FA application or device is lost. Note that there is a window of 7 days after signing up for users to complete this step.
Here’s the kicker: 2FA Guru is also fully integrated with NFTFair, which means NFTs can finally be accessed and transferred in a secure and protected environment. To mark the occasion, we’ve launched a commemorative NFT in collaboration with Polygon Studios, with the launch supported on the Polygon Network.
Polygon x 2FA Guru NFT
- Campaign starts from 11 May, 12 PM UTC and ends 17 May, 12 PM UTC
- Complete all actions on Gleam for an eligible entry
- 250 winners will be drawn randomly to receive the exclusive drop on NFTFair from 18 May, 12PM UTC to 24 May, 12 PM UTC. Visit 2FA Guru once you’ve claimed your NFT to start being protected!
Automata Network is a decentralized service protocol that provides middleware-like traceless privacy services for dApps on Ethereum and Polkadot to achieve privacy, high assurance, and frictionless computation.