Automata Blog Integrates with Crypto.com Price Page
Happy to share that our Medium blog is integrated with Crypto.com’s Automata (ATA) Price Page, which means you can now directly access and read the latest updates directly from our news feed!
Simply click on the news section to follow our work as we continue to announce partnership announcements, tech, and community initiatives. This is on top of existing data on the Crypto.com page where you have a view on token price pricement, trading volume, and live market charts.
- Read our introductory series on Intel SGX & Oblivious RAM: ELI5 version
- Curious about XATA? Here’s what you can expect: The user experience
- To join our ongoing Node Championships for ContextFree: Drop by now
Much of innovation stems from understanding it, and we’re in this for the long haul. Educating yourself on our technology, protocol design and products are just some of the early ways you can support us on this journey.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a fully-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Cards, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
- Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
- CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
- Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
- Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework
About Automata Network
Automata Network is a decentralised service protocol that provides middleware services for dApps on Ethereum and Polkadot to achieve traceless privacy, high assurance and frictionless computation.