Automata is making its official launch on Binance Launchpool, which means you can now farm (earn) our token simply by staking! ATA will also be listed into Binance’s innovation zone on 7 June at 6PM UTC.
Automata’s ATA token will be listed on Binance on 2021–06–07 06:00 AM (UTC), with ATA/BTC, ATA/BNB, ATA/BUSD and ATA/USDT trading pairs open for trading!
Prior to that, farming for ATA Binance Launchpool will start from 2021–06–02 00:00 AM (UTC), where users will be able to stake BNB, BUSD or DOT to earn new token rewards in the form of ATA.
“We view the debut on Binance Launchpool as a great way to reach out to a broader audience while creating greater flexibility and liquidity for our growing community. As a market leader with strong synergies in the space, we appreciate the team’s consistent execution and look forward to working closely together with Binance in the upcoming days.”
- Deli Gong, Co-Founder at Automata Network
How it works
It’s straightforward! We’re put together a simple guide:
- After logging into your Binance account, go to the Launchpool page
- Select the pool that you wish to stake tokens in. In this instance, you’ll see 3 different ATA liquidity pools available — BNB, BUSD, and DOT.
- Click on the Stake button, and you’ll be able to see the staking details for the pool, including the total amount staked, daily yield rewards, and annual yield percentage.
As a final nudge, these are the details and dates to bookmark:
- ATA’s listing on Binance is at 2021–06–07 06:00 AM (UTC).
- Farming will be open on 2021–06–02 00:00 AM (UTC).
- Smart contract addresses: ATA (ERC-20); ATA (BEP-20)
If you’d like to know more, Binance has also put together an in-depth research report on our ATA listing. Keep tabs on the latest by joining us on Twitter, Discord or give us a follow on the Medium button!