Automata’s Bi-Weekly Update: Issue 12
November 15 to November 26, 2021
It seems rather expected to talk about the passing of time, but the truth is it helps to see if we’re achieving the objectives in our overall narrative. A key difference between traditional companies and crypto ones is the absence — or presence — of a long term thesis. The past 2 weeks as we wrapped up November showed exactly how we’re going back to our roots: On fairness, on privacy, on decentralization and more.
[Protocol and Infrastructure]
- Modified existing token bridge to support cross-chain assets transfer;
- Designed detailed work plan for token bridge relayer in Rust to run with Intel SGX;
- Began implementation on Geode ChainBridge Relayer;
- Implemented dynamic event parsing for non-standard SGX-enabled Substrate Client;
- Conducted research on existing governance modules on Substrate, with proposed improvements on privacy features;
- Refactored GEE pallets
[Products and Tools]
- Spinning up ETH and BSC nodes for MEV.Tax production server;
- Completed refactor of Conveyor in Geode to facilitate 3rd party usage, also successfully conducted internal integration tests;
- Integrated verified random number feature to Conveyor as an extension functionality;
- Finalized the latest GEE (Geode Execution Environment) design, also implemented the remote attestation, liveness challenge for attestors and geode instances;
- Implemented and unit-tested Oracle Aggregator contract for Conveyor to fetch on-chain price data;
- Implemented Conveyor extension for the smart contract to allow developers to request for additional data from Geode
- Happy to share about our partnership with a fellow Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator 2021 alumni, OnFinality, to provide key and scalable API services for Automata.
- Node Championships have ended with a bang — and it was such fun! Nearly 450 of you took part in this month-long competition, and besides crowning the Top 50 winners, we’re also gifting all participants with a badge NFT as a token of appreciation for your efforts.
- Let’s go everywhere: Read about our latest updates directly on the Automata crypto.com price page with our RSS feed integration
- The community has been incredible. We now have over 8+ Telegram groups operating in local languages from Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Vietnam, Russia, Turkey, Spain, and Sri Lanka.
- At the moment, we’re also hosting a series of quiz events on these Telegram channels and with our Discord community with over 1600 in ATA as rewards.
- Started from the bottom, now we’re here: 150,000 on Twitter!
Are you ready for December?