Automata’s Bi-Weekly Update: Issue 17
February 14 to February 25, 2022
February brought along some tremendous news and we’re glad. Catch some of the highlights below and if you haven’t, click the follow button to stay updated on the latest — We have some truly exciting stuff in the pipeline and you wouldn’t want to miss them, would you?
[Protocol and Infrastructure]
- [Intel SGX] Ported Substrate primitives IO related functions (sp-io) to SGX, including replacing related host functions from wasm to SGX
- [Intel SGX] Ongoing integration of substrate pallets and evm-related logic to SGX
- [DevOps] Grafana IAC setup
- [DevOps] Cert-manager setup
- [DevOps] Loki with declarative argoCD setup
[Products and Tools]
- [Canary Games] Launched the Canary Quests
- [Research] Ongoing product development
- We’ve been excited to share this one, so it was a pleasure to finally get the news out on the strategic investment from Binance. Automata is focused on advocating for and building a fair, privacy-focused Web3, and such support is great encouragement.
- Welcome to the Automata family! You can now find us across 11 different regional communities, based in Malaysia-Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam, Russia, Turkey, Spain, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Arab, Brazil-Portugal, and India.
- Remember to save the dates for 26 to 27 February because we’re organizing a series of quiz events on these various Telegram channels, with 3000 $ATA up for grabs.
- We launched the Canary Quests, and it has been pure community support. From summoning the monster residing in the Dark Forest to dropping the Canary Leagues, we’re counting down to our final 48 hours. Join us to see what it’s been like, and stand to win from a 2790 $ATA rewards pool.
About Automata Network
Automata Network is a decentralized service protocol that provides middleware-like traceless privacy services for dApps on Ethereum and Polkadot to achieve privacy, high assurance, and frictionless computation.