Automata’s Bi-Weekly Update: Issue 21
May 2, 2022 to May 20, 2022
It has been an illuminating time with recent events in crypto, showing us the need to build with intention, to build from the ground up — steadily, safely, to last. It will take more to work this way, but we’re confident this is the right direction to take.
- Commemorative launch NFT in collaboration with Polygon Studios
- Geode backend implementation, integration test, and deployment
- Integration tests and deployment to production
- New feature under development
- Supported numerous fairdrops with Port3
- Developed global metadata pallet to store metadata on-chain
- Fixed bugs in Geode; traced production issue
- Developed new Geode app as backend service for console operations
- Implemented EIP-4361 authentication in console using SIWE
- Completed mockups of Forums module in front-end
- Updated Automata Typings to support multi-strategies functionality
- Refactored the Web3 context for front-end
- Integration of Apollo and JWT packages
- Integration of GraphQL queries and mutations for Authentication and Forums
- Implementation of comments and reply to comment features within Forums
- Improved overall UX flow
“…Security of the secret seed has to be based on the strongest technical guarantees to protect users and support transactions that are entirely shielded from prying eyes. I’m excited to witness the advancement of security best practices on distributed ledgers through tools like 2FA Guru.”
Tyler Perkins, CMO at Matter Labs
- We’ve been prepping for this for quite a while now, so it was a pleasure to finally be able to announce it to the world: 2FA Guru is live. One thing that we can all do to prevent widespread cyberattacks is to strengthen account security with the help of the latest tools available.
- AnyDAO was launched to help DAOs do what they do best — govern. Read here for the inspiration behind our platform supporting borderless, privacy-focused governance.
- We also managed to partner with Port3, the social data gateway to Web3, as the transition to a user-centric digital economy becomes ever more pressing.
- It was a case of things falling into place perfectly when we introduced our commemorative NFT for 2FA Guru’s launch in collaboration with Polygon Studios— on none other than NFTFair.
- Deli Gong, our Co-Founder, was in attendance over at AmsterDOT where he chatted with the audience about everything to do with a fair and unexploitable Web3. Catch the replay here.
Automata Network is a decentralized service protocol that provides middleware-like traceless privacy services for dApps on Ethereum and Polkadot to achieve privacy, high assurance, and frictionless computation.