Automata’s Bi-Weekly Update: Issue 23
June 17, 2022 to July 1, 2022
👋 Greetings from Q3 2022! The first half of 2022 has been a challenging time, market tumbles, but we are here to stay. If you believe, as we do, that there is no better time than now to BUIDL, view our latest updates below.
- Completed integration and internal tests for upcoming features, with deployment to the production environment;
- Switched datasource to support planned feature;
- Followed up on feedback regarding user experience;
- Developed backend service and interface design for upcoming project;
- Improved front-end to support use of image URL for project icon and banner;
- Improved the assets uploader feature within the Project module;
- Provided support for users to create a proposal with Split Vote format;
- Provided support for users to cast split votes in a proposal;
- Work on cross-chain execution support, including design and initial contract implementation;
- Finished nginx-ingress version upgrade and Kubernetes version upgrade;
- Completed maintenance for BSC, ETH, and MATIC full nodes;
- Improved Finitestate, Contextfree, and Mainnet helm chart;
- Implemented server service for WASM hosts and testing;
- Updated WASM code to use new WASM interfaces;
- We took the stage at Polkdaot Decoded 2022 to share about why fairness is a non-negotiable property for NFT launches, and how NFTFair is doing just that.
- One of the products we’ve been really excited about in the first half of 2022 is 2FA Guru. In this AMA recap, we catch up with our devs to find out some of the latest features and how the product is securing the way for a safe Web3 journey.
Till the next. 🟠
Automata Network is a decentralized service protocol that provides middleware-like traceless privacy services for dApps on Ethereum and Polkadot to achieve privacy, high assurance, and frictionless computation.