The Node Championships
Welcome to Node Championships 🏆, the very first of the Canary Games! To kick off this exciting challenge, we present to all you node kings 👑 an easy way to earn $ATA, with more than 2,000 up for grabs.
Get ready with our checklist
❏ If you’ve not registered, the first step is to sign up for our Canary Games on this form.
❏ Next, simply follow our guide to set up either a full node, archive node or validator node.
❏ Check that your node is running correctly by visiting https://telemetry.ata.network and select “ContextFree Network”.
The Node Championships officially commences on 2021–10–22 12:00 AM (UTC) and will run for a month afterwards till 2021–11–22 12:00 AM (UTC). We hope to give users time to explore and learn more about running their own node(s) on ContextFree before actually battling it out on the 🐣 Canary Network.
Play to Earn 👾
- The cumulative uptime for each node will be used to tabulate the final score
- ⏳ Leaderboard updates are not in real-time but latency is less than 5 minutes
- Keep your node running for as long as possible to rank higher 🙌🏻 on the leaderboard!
Winners who have performed well (and who have followed all the rules 😉 ) are eligible to receive ATA token prize rewards:
- 🥇 1st Place: 500 ATA
- 🥈 2nd Place: 300 ATA
- 🥉 3rd Place: 200 ATA
- 🏅 4th — 9th Place: 50 ATA
- 🎖 10th — 50th Place: 20 ATA
And the Winner is…
At the end of the competition, a step-by-step guide will be released for all winners to claim their prizes:
- Follow the guide to get your secret node key
- Submit your claim to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
❏ Your name
❏ Discord Handle
❏ Telegram Handle
❏ ContextFree Wallet Address
❏ BSC Wallet Address (This is the address we will send BEP20 ATA to)
❏ Secret node key
Upon verification, the team will approve the claim — and credit the prize 💰 into your BSC wallet address!
- The Node Championships is an experimental rewards program for our active Automata community. All data is subject to applicable law which means your testing must not violate any law or compromise any data that is not yours.
- Any suspected form of foul play will result in disqualification from the games.
- Public disclosure of a vulnerability will be ineligible for rewards.
- The game duration may be shortened or lengthened. As such, rewards may be increased to compensate for this.
- In the event of ties, we will compare the node uptime and number of peers connected between all contenders to determine their rankings. For any further ties resulting from this winning condition, all contenders will get an equal split of the combined prizes for the ranks that they are vying for.
- There shall be no changes made to your identity upon verification; we will only reward prizes to verified and registered users collected from our registration page before the event.
- The Automata Network team reserves the right to include, exclude and modify the game mechanics, terms and conditions at their sole discretion at any point in time without prior notice.