Coworking for Crypto, Blockchain, & Fintech
Athena.Trade is the Midwest’s first and premier coworking community dedicated to the intersection of crypto, Blockchain, & fintech. We facilitate connections by and between our members and actively collaborate with all other coworking communities. A desk at Athena.Trade is your bridge to become a part of a financial revolution.
Wednesdays, we host Athena.Trade Presents, where we bring in innovative companies and industry experts to present to our members and friends. Click below to request more information.
When you arrive at 211 W. Wacker, simply check in at the desk, and the attendant will ask for your name and direct you further. If you have not registered, you can provide your name to the desk.
What you can expect: Generally, presentations begin shortly after 2 pm, and last one hour. The format is up to the presenter. It may include any or all of the following:
- ’Pitch’ for investment
- Education on the Problem/Solution/Platform
- Panel Discussion of point 2.
- Webinar of a remote presenter
- Virtual Meet Up (similar to 4 yet the presenter also has a group present)
- Demo & Live play/platform with an interactive audience
- Q&A (Question & Answer or Behind the Scenes)
- AMA (Ask Me Anything)
- Professional Development Credit may be a future offering dependent on the presentation.
We structure our presentations so that our coworking members, in essence, are sponsoring the presentations. Since each of our coworking members’ logos appear on the co-branded announcement, we have a careful due diligence process for outside companies. We encourage anyone interested to apply and present; however, this process may take longer than if a member ‘sponsors’ the presentation per se. We also suggest that applicants watch or join in a few of our presentations before applying. If you are interested in presenting, Please click here.
We exist for the benefit of our members, therefore, each presentation is geared to their interests or needs.
- Speakers are never announced until their marketing and logo use is properly confirmed. However, we will always have programming every Wednesday unless stated otherwise here
- Each event will have a Teams link to join remotely & is live-streamed on Twitter. Follow Athena.Trade on Twitter
- Members get their logo on all events and have the ability to complimentarily sponsor presentations.
- Non-members, simply RSVP and your name will be given to the check-in desk on the first floor. While our building is always open to members, it is a secured entrance, our operations security protocol will require your name on the Meet Up/EventBrite or an ID at check in. If you have questions about this please email Bill.
We highlight our presentations in our Medium Publication where each presentation has a coordinating article. If you missed one of the programs, be sure to check out them out here.
We look forward to you joining in our event series! Cheers!