How to trade AWC on IDEX?
The team at Atomic Wallet cherishes what its large and friendly community contributes to the project. We believe that together we can push the industry forward and provide secure and trustless methods for cryptocurrency management. With high hopes, Atomic Wallet releases its underlying ERC20 token, called Atomic Wallet Coin (AWC). And from now on, you can trade AWC on Idex, one of the largest decentralized exchanges.
AWC is a utility token that serves as fuel for extra features, rewards, bounty program and other partnership privileges. You can earn AWC as well as you can buy the token on the trading platform. Spread the word about Atomic Wallet by making articles, reviews, videos and other interesting content to get your reward. None of your content will be left unattended. Get your promo code and share it with others. For each newcomer you encouraged to use Atomic, you will be rewarded. Other projects can also become our partner for mutual promo and get AWC under special conditions.
Benefits for investors
The supply of Atomic Wallet Coin is limited to 100M AWC. To keep the AWC rate sustained, we will buy back AWC from our profit each quarter (once it’s profitable) and burn. This measure will help all AWC HODLers rest assured they won’t lose their investments on market swings.
How to trade AWC on IDEX?
- Open the exchange website idex.market. Create the new Ethereum wallet or unlock the existing one (you may trade right from Atomic Ethereum address by importing private keys to IDEX). Since IDEX is decentralized, you have full control over your funds, so your private keys belong only to you. When creating, follow the recommendations on the page.
2. Top up your Idex wallet balance with ETH.
3. To start trading, send ETH to your Ethereum deposit on Idex.
4. Make sure the deposit transaction is complete. In the “Balance” tab, check the ETH balance.
5. Now you can buy AWC and trade it. Go to IDEX and scroll down to the “Buy AWC” section.
6. Place an order. You can choose an order type. “Limit” means that you place your custom bid and wait for someone to close the order. “Market” is for buying AWC at the existing market rate. If you are new to trading, we suggest you the “Market” option, as it’s quicker.
7. Now wait for the order to be closed. It will take a couple of minutes. You can track the status in your Trade History.
8. In your Full Balance List, you will see the amount of AWC you’ve just bought. If you wish, you want to withdraw this amount to your AWC wallet address on Atomic.
Look how simple it is! Atomic is not gonna stop on IDEX. We’re also available on ForkDelta and will make our way to other exchanges. Stay tuned with Atomic Wallet and follow our updates!
In case of any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us on Telegram channel or at email@example.com
Happy trading, Cryptonauts!
Download Atomic Wallet here: https://atomicwallet.io/
Stay tuned and follow us on:
Twitter — https://twitter.com/atomicwallet
Facebook — https://facebook.com/atomicwallet
Join our Telegram chat: https://t.me/atomicwalletchat