Monthly Report — April 2022
Here’s the ATTA April 2022 Monthly Report for a recap of the project progress for the past month.
BD & Marketing
AMA with Puli
- We hosted a video AMA in the telegram community, where Mr.lightspeed and G man from Puli attended as the guest speakers to introduce their projects and answer questions about their upcoming NFT launch
Community Emoji Bundle Event
- We hosted an Emoji Bundle Event in our Telegram Community. Over 50+ members actively participated in it.
- We concluded the event with 9 users receiving 6 USDT each.
April Fools’ Event
- We hosted an April Fools’ Event where users shared the absurd “lies” they’ve heard from the crypto world.
- Top 3 users with the highest number of likes and comments got to receive 66 USDT each.
ATTA AMA Survey
- We conducted a survey in our community for users to comment their questions, which will be answered in our upcoming AMA .
- Our ambassadors initiated a Trivia session in the Discord community. A total of 6 winners got to share the rewards. We appreciate the efforts that our community has been put forward for our project so far.
- Navigation Bar optimization
- ATTA Main Page layout adjustment
- ATTA Main Page text and content adjustment
- Fixed several bugs
As we want to bring the best experience to our users, we’re working intensely on our product. In the following months, we’ll continue to release more events. Big announcement to be released soon!
Thank you for supporting ATTA and please stay tuned for more excitement!
ATTA is a Web3 OGC+PUGC content protocol powered by ATTA DAO. We aim to build the next-generation content ecosystem with a decentralized entertainment platform to financialize OGC and PUGC content flow. Our protocol provides a simple product experience with three major functions at launch: video streaming, content curation, and NFT Marketplace. With a team of entertainment veterans and web3 natives, we strive to supercharge content creators for the continued generation of hitting ideas while maximizing their business value.