DomRaider 1st Stretch Goal Unlocked

Domraider Team
Sep 15, 2017 · 2 min read

DomRaider is delighted to announce that we have sold 350,000,000 DRT’s! 👍. And we can now open our first stretch goal!

As stated in the DomRaider White Paper, our Initial Coin Offering foresees the creation and distribution of 1 billion DomRaider Tokens (DRT) distributed as follows:

  • 35% of tokens, that is 350,000,000, will be sold during the course of the DomRaider ICO,
  • 15% of tokens, that is 150,000,000, will be distributed ex-gratia to stakeholders that have contributed to the operation’s success,
  • 50% of tokens, that is 500,000,000, will be held in reserve by DomRaider.

Let’s go forward together: from 350 to 560 million DRT

We are delighted to announce that we have added 300 Million DRT in addition to the 1 Billion DRT. 70% of the 300 million DRT’s are now available for purchase. The remaining 30% (equalling 90 million) will be distributed to all DomRaider Token holders, proportionate to the number of tokens they purchased before this first stretch goal.

So, if you have already purchased some DRT’s during the pre-sale or sale period, you will receive a 9% extra bonus of DomRaider Tokens!

For example, if you purchased 50,000 DRT’s before we reached 350,000,000, you will receive a bonus of 4,500 DRT’s.

This bonus will be allocated to every wallet on Monday September 18th.

For more information, do not hesitate to read the White Paper (page 52).

We believe that this first stretch goal will contribute to expanding the development of blockchain auctions and to increasing the enthusiasm of the community involved in DomRaider ICO.


Let’s socialise with DomRaider on the following social media channels

Auctionity

Make The Deal • Making auctions safer, faster and more dependable through blockchain technology to decentralize and secure auctions at a world level.

Domraider Team

Written by

Account run by DomRaider Team for publishing stories about Auctionity, the Decentralized Blockchain Auctions in Real-Time • Follow https://medium.com/Auctionity

Auctionity

Make The Deal • Making auctions safer, faster and more dependable through blockchain technology to decentralize and secure auctions at a world level.

Welcome to a place where words matter. On Medium, smart voices and original ideas take center stage - with no ads in sight. Watch
Follow all the topics you care about, and we’ll deliver the best stories for you to your homepage and inbox. Explore
Get unlimited access to the best stories on Medium — and support writers while you’re at it. Just $5/month. Upgrade