So we’ve been doing this kind of thing since the Collective got started in the spring of 2018. But now we have a name for a set of activities/facilities that your company can leverage to help itself. We’re calling it the DIY Member Toolkit. We believe you will find it useful and we would like you all to use it … so just do it!
What is in the DIY Member Toolkit? Right now, it comprises:
- A linked website listing on the Collective’s website. See the Collective Membership page.
- An Education Portal on the Collective’s website to help both your own staff and your customers and partners understand the world of blockchain and crypto.
- The Collective’s Twitter feed. Adding #AustinBlockchain to your company tweets gets them amplified via likes and retweets.
- The Community Blog (which you are now reading). Local community news is posted every Monday. Pitch us your own suggestions for blog posts to promote your company and thought leadership.
- The Collective’s LinkedIn group. This is a lightly-moderated forum to share your news and views.
- The Collective’s monthly Community Update email, which is distributed early each month. Register to receive it via the signup on the home page of the Collective’s website.
- Meetups. Be sure to attend them regularly, for education and networking. The Collective’s own monthly meetups are free and open to all (as are most of the blockchain-related meetups in Austin). We highlight meetups via Twitter every Monday and also in the Community News blog.
All members, even non-paying Community members, can make use of this DIY Member Toolkit free of charge. Make no mistake, it costs money to run this service, so we are grateful to our Patrons and Supporters for underwriting the costs.
Supporter Membership is very affordable — starting at just $500 per year and providing enhanced visibility and real opportunities to connect with partners and customers. Plus you also allow the Collective to run programs like the DIY Member Toolkit. Get in touch to find out more.