In this guide we take a look at CashRewards, and how you can save money using their online shopping portal.
What Is CashRewards?
Cashrewards is popular Australian shopping portal, featuring 1000+ leading retail partners. In a nutshell, you can sign up for a free account and earn a variable percentage of ‘cashback’ from partner purchases. This is real cash, paid back into your bank account after an approved purchase.
The site is essentially a giant affiliate network, except the unique diffeence of Cashrewards is consumers now benefit in a share of the commission profits, aka: the ‘cashback’ incentive.
This is a great way to earn money back from everyday purchases, especially travel.
How To Save With Travel:
There are hundreds of travel partners to arbitrage for your next trip booking, including a handful of airlines: Virgin, Etihad, Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, Latam.
Some of our favourites:
- Accor Hotels (up to 4.2%*)
- Expedia (up to 5.5%*)
- Hotels.com (4.8%*)
- Virgin Australia (up to 3% on international*)
- Hilton Hotels (up to 2.5%*)
- Emirates (1%*)
- Etihad (1.4%*)
*Cashback % offers may have changed since this article was posted.
Every so often CashRewards will run ‘Bonus Offers’ on selected partners. These can be great to cash-in big returns. For example, Virgin Australia recently ran a cashback of 4.5% on international flights.
Keep an eye out on their travel offers by subscribing to their email newsletter from your account settings.
Sign Up For Cash Rewards Here
Tips & Terms:
- Careful of double dipping with third party coupon codes, these can void your cashback.
- If you cancel a hotel/flight booking, your cashback will also be cancelled.
- When using Cashback, ensure you pause or disable your browser ad blockers.
- Funds can take some time to validate and be ready to withdrawl from your account. So be patient :-)
Have you used CashRewards? Let us know on the Facebook discussion