Emirates Stunning New First Class Suites
Emirates, the Middle East’s largest air carrier, has unveiled new first class suites for their Boeing 777 fleet.
The new fully enclosed private suites were inspired by Mercedes-Benz (well played), with a stunning new luxury look, raising the bar for first class design and experience.
Looking at the meticulous design, Mercedes influence shows up in various details including the materials and the design of switches. The two global brands renowned for their innovation and luxury, compliment in collaboration over the suites project, which has been in development for nearly four years.
- A fully enclosed private suite, with floor to ceiling sliding door.
- A fully flat bed and can be placed in a “zero-gravity” position inspired by NASA technology.
- Window suites come with a pair of binoculars for scenic day time viewing.
- New video call function to chat with the cabin crew from your seat.
- 32" inch Full HD TV with over 2,500 channels of entertainment.
- New ‘Inspiration Kits’ featuring luxury Byredo skincare collection, Hydra Active moisturising pyjamas, and Bulgari amenity kits.
- Mercedes S-Class cars are a part of the complimentary First Class Chauffeur-drive experience.
The Roll Out:
The new 777 Suite will kick off on the Dubai to Brussels and Geneva routes from December 1 2017. They will also rollout on the airline’s new ‘factory-fresh’ A380 fleet (at this stage). The new design will compliment the refreshed A380 inflight bar.
Emirates President Tim Clark hinted that candidate 777 destinations include Chicago, Brisbane andPerth. Retrofitting more of the Boeing fleet will depend, among other criteria, on the life remaining in the jets.
Business Class Refresh:
The new Business Class follows a similar sports car inspired design, with a diamond stitch pattern on the full leather cover, ergonomically designed headrest, and a sleek overall look and feel.
Business will features a 2–3–2 configuration, with 42 seats that all convert into a flat bed.
All cabin classes are equipped with a new generation of Emirates’ award-winning inflight entertainment system. Each screen will feature ultra-wide viewing angles, a capacitive touch screen, LED backlight and full HD display.
Are you looking forward to flying the new Emirates cabins? Join Discussion