Interview with Trevor Koverko CEO of PolyMath
I had the pleasure of interviewing Trevor Koverko
Trevor is the Co-Founder and CEO of Polymath. Polymath is the interface between financial securities and the blockchain, simplifying the complex technical and legal challenges of a successful security token launch. Prior to Polymath, Trevor was a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, and cryptocurrency investor. Trevor founded eProf.com, an online education platform, and Digital Assets International, a tech-focused private equity firm.
Trevor graduated from Canada’s leading business school, The Richard Ivey School of Business, and was formerly a National Hockey League draft pick of New York Rangers in 2005. In 2015, Trevor’s Oculus Rift-based project became the world’s first VR exit. He has since invested in dozens of ICOs and was an original advisor/investor to the $30 billion USD Ethereum project.
Thank you so much for doing this with us! What is your “backstory”?
Trevor Koverko is a prominent blockchain founder, investor, and speaker. After launching his career at the convergence of Wall Street and Silicon Valley, Trevor became a very early leader in the blockchain community — financing foundational projects like Ethereum, EOS, and Shapeshift.
In 2017, after predicting the mega-trend of financial securities migrating to the blockchain, Trevor cofounded Polymath. Polymath is disrupting the legacy securities industry by launching an open platform that makes it easy for companies to issue regulatory compliant security tokens. Prior to Polymath, Trevor’s Oculus Rift-based project became one of the world’s first VR exits. Trevor graduated from Canada’s leading business school, Ivey, and was an NHL draft pick of the New York Rangers.
What are the 5 things that most excite you about crypto?
- The security token revolution.
- More Fortune 500 companies accepting cryptocurrencies as payment
- Large public companies issuing financial securities in the form of tokens
- New and novel use cases of blockchain technology.
- Sensible regulation in the cryptocurrency space allowing for mass adoption.
What are the 5 things that most anxious about crypto?
- Burdensome regulation that hinders innovation.
- 90% crypto market crash.
- Bug in Ethereum that freezes billions of dollars.
- Bug in Bitcoin that freezes billions of dollars.
- US government announces it will prosecute all citizens that hold any cryptocurrency.
Watch the full interview below: