How to submit an interview
Your very first interview with us is really a simple way to extend your Medium profile. Once you follow the steps below to create your very first interview article and it gets published, we will follow up with you from time to time with additional interview requests to discuss and promote your work. So lets get started today! Here are the simple steps to create your very first AMAZING interview:
- Copy the nine questions from here and create a draft interview (story) in your account. Please use your full name as the title of the interview
- Email email@example.com with a link to your draft interview and mention your Medium username
- Our team will add you as a writer to Authors & Peeps. You will get notified if you are added as a writer
- Once you are added as an author to Authors & Peeps, you will be able to submit the interview to Authors & Peeps from your account. If you need help, check this page
- We will review and edit your interview to fit our publication style and formatting standards. If it meets our criteria, we will publish it
- We will create a unique link for your interview, such as https://mediumauthor.com/@yourusernam that you can link in your Medium profile page to promote it and also share it on social media.
- Share your story on Twitter, Facebook, and other social outlets using the short link we provide you.
A few important things to consider when creating your interview article are as follows:
- Make sure to upload a large high-resolution, clear photo of yourself
- Recommend 5–10 Medium authors by tagging them using their @username. This is a great way to get your interview noticed
Want to Submit via Google Form Instead?
If you have the interview article draft ready, you can also fill out this google form here and we will get notified and get back to you as soon as possible.
Here are some great interviews that you can check out to get ideas about how to write your own.
A writer and craft maker who has lived in France for the past nineteen years.
Jill Ebstein is the editor of the “At My Pace” series of books and the founder of Sized Right Marketing.
Sandy has eclectic tastes, a gypsy soul, has lived in 13 states, and traveled to 48. Her life’s motto: “I am still…
We look forward to seeing your draft! Good luck!