Recap: Avalanche and The Internet of Finance with the Blockchain Research Institute
Learn more in the comprehensive interview with Alex Tapscott, Co-founder of Blockchain Research Institute and Ava Labs Founder and CEO Emin Gün Sirer and President John Wu.
On Tuesday, August 25th from 1:00PM-2:00PM ET, Alex Tapscott and the team at the Blockchain Research Institute invited Avalanche to discuss enterprise blockchains and how Avalanche aims to develop secure and scalable applications for this segment.
In the webinar, Ava Labs CEO and Co-founder Emin Gün Sirer and President, John Wu, sat down with Alex to discuss:
- The history of Ava Labs and Avalanche consensus
- Challenges existing networks have faced in trying to attract enterprise users
- Enterprise use-cases on Avalanche
- Solving compliance, privacy, and security questions with custom subnets on Avalanche
- Avalanche compared with other major decentralized networks
- How Avalanche prioritizes interoperability and removes friction for decentralized application developers building on other blockchains
- Opportunities and innovation within decentralized finance (DeFi)
These are just some of the highlights! You can watch the full recorded session below:
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
About Ava Labs:
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance.